RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Paul Rutherford (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114413-paul-rutherford.html)

petered 1st September 2019 10.24:03

Paul Rutherford

Been told he's walked out. Anyone else heard this ?

ruthinred 1st September 2019 10.25:42

Re: Paul Rutherford

He was near the kop/ yale corner at the end of the game yesterday

moldroadred 1st September 2019 10.30:28

[QUOTE=petered;2288152]Been told he's walked out. Anyone else heard this ?[/QUOTE]

Cue the usual comedians

petered 1st September 2019 10.30:49

Tidy. Cheers. Was hoping was just an unfounded rumour overheard in a bar or some made up nonsense.

WrexhamO 1st September 2019 11.21:37

He was in box 2 with his family.

Funny_Old_Game 1st September 2019 11.23:01

Gone full time at B&Q I heard.

Birdy 1st September 2019 11.36:32

Lets hope he keeps on walking. A shame the board don't take a leaf out of his book.

benwilliams 1st September 2019 11.45:53

Not the most talented by any stretch but if all our players showed the attitude and desire of Rutherford we would be doing a lot better

marathonplny 1st September 2019 11.51:33

He was warming up in full kit before the yesterdays game, with Lawlor. Lawlor only had training kit on.
He was sprinting the full length of the pitch. Didn’t seem to be a fitness test

So, who knows

Foxy 1st September 2019 11.56:07

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2288191]Not the most talented by any stretch but if all our players showed the attitude and desire of Rutherford we would be doing a lot better[/QUOTE]

Agree. I would have him back in the side at the moment, before 4 or 5 who played yesterday. When you are conceding goals like we are there is a need to shore things up as a priority and play the hardest working and most disciplined players.

El Jonez 1st September 2019 11.59:09

To me, on current form...

Ruthers would be a better option at RB than Jazzi B.

Ruthers would also be a better option in the number 10 role ahead of Redmond.

Ruthers provides pace off the bench, so deserves to be in the match day squad.

But Ruthers is not a BH signing, so doesn't even get a place on the bench.

Foxy 1st September 2019 12.01:33

[QUOTE=El Jonez;2288199]To me, on current form...

Ruthers would be a better option at RB than Jazzi B.

Ruthers would also be a better option in the number 10 role ahead of Redmond.

Ruthers provides pace off the bench, so deserves to be in the match day squad.

But Ruthers is not a BH signing, so doesn't even get a place on the bench.[/QUOTE]

Spot on.

marathonplny 1st September 2019 12.26:31

But one of many bang average players

What are we spending our gate receipt revenue and ward money on

Doesn’t appear to be quality @ 16th in the league, that’s not due to bad luck !!!

thedischunter96 1st September 2019 12.55:43

[QUOTE=petered;2288152]Been told he's walked out. Anyone else heard this ?[/QUOTE]

Who told you he's gone?

CRUMBS 1st September 2019 13.09:34

Has anything been established then , or just another waste of time thread , if we had a thread for every time someone said something about something .

jacthelad 1st September 2019 13.10:34

Honestly couldn't care less if i never see him play again
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Birdy 1st September 2019 13.14:16

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2288222]Who told you he's gone?[/QUOTE]

He was trying to misinform and divert from what is really being talked about. Very poor effort and definately not up to Russian standards :jester:

Percy Sugden 1st September 2019 13.20:58

I find that hard to believe. He’ll be going part time somewhere if he has.

Wrexham_fan_4eva! 1st September 2019 13.36:04

He’s one of those players.
Would he get into another team in the top half of this league? Probably not.

GarryOggy 1st September 2019 14.14:10

[QUOTE=Birdy;2288185]Lets hope he keeps on walking. A shame the board don't take a leaf out of his book.[/QUOTE]

They aren't quitters like yourself.

Birdy 1st September 2019 14.20:00

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288250]They aren't quitters like yourself.[/QUOTE]

Nice try but I am haven't quit being a Wrexham fan. I am just not going to put money into a club being run by clowns and who are 'dining' at my expense. Whilst you are here tell your messiah to do us a favour and quit though.

GarryOggy 1st September 2019 14.22:17

[QUOTE=Birdy;2288254]Nice try but I am haven't quit being a Wrexham fan. I am just not going to put money into a club being run by clowns and who are 'dining' at my expense. Whilst you are here tell your messiah to do us a favour and quit though.[/QUOTE]

You have quit being a supporter. Perhaps we should protest outside your house.

crazywelsh 1st September 2019 14.23:20

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288250]They aren't quitters like yourself.[/QUOTE]

They are just massive underachievers who should quit.

Birdy 1st September 2019 14.24:43

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288255]You have quit being a supporter. Perhaps we should protest outside your house.[/QUOTE]

Thats your definition of supporter. You support Spencer Harris and co not Wrexham FC. So you are going to protest at each of the thousand+ supporters houses who have stopped going due to how badly the club is run?

crazywelsh 1st September 2019 14.26:23

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288255]You have quit being a supporter. Perhaps we should protest outside your house.[/QUOTE]

Threatening to protest outside someone’s house because the wst are a useless bunch of fools.

From the minute the wst bought the club we nose dived massively and it’s why we are now a mid table conference club.

Little idiots like yourself can’t see it has and will go nowhere.

GarryOggy 1st September 2019 14.28:16

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2288259]Threatening to protest outside someone’s house because the wst are a useless bunch of fools.

From the minute the wst bought the club we nose dived massively and it’s why we are now a mid table conference club.

Little idiots like yourself can’t see it has and will go nowhere.[/QUOTE]

Birdy was advocating protesting outside Wrexham fans houses not me.

Birdy 1st September 2019 14.32:59

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288261]Birdy was advocating protesting outside Wrexham fans houses not me.[/QUOTE]

Birdy was advocating protesting outside [b]Wrexham Board members / owners[/b] houses not me.

Edited for accuracy. Alex Hamilton and Mark Guterman were Wrexham board members were they not?

GarryOggy 1st September 2019 14.42:54

[QUOTE=Birdy;2288265]Birdy was advocating protesting outside [b]Wrexham Board members / owners[/b] houses not me.

Edited for accuracy. Alex Hamilton and Mark Guterman were Wrexham board members were they not?[/QUOTE]

How can you compare our current board to people who were deliberately trying to kill Wrexham Fc?

WrexhamO 1st September 2019 14.49:33

As I said earlier in the thread he was at the game in the Hays Travel Stand, box number 2 with his wife.

Rob close the thread mate!

chef1 1st September 2019 14.49:57

The current board are doing there best to ruin the club

Birdy 1st September 2019 14.50:36

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288267]How can you compare our current board to people who were deliberately trying to kill Wrexham Fc?[/QUOTE]

Because they are not doing what is best for the club.

Whether thats the extreme example you have given of killing it (which I am not saying they are doing) to the less extreme example of not running the club to it's potential. This means the people making the decisions do not have the experience or know how to ensure the club has the best chance of success. Their previous decisions back this up the evidence is there for all to see.

John Neals Dynasty 1st September 2019 15.42:39

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288267]How can you compare our current board to people who were deliberately trying to kill Wrexham Fc?[/QUOTE]

The only difference is the word deliberately and trying they are killing it along with the WST all the same even with good intentions.

Foxy 1st September 2019 15.59:20

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2288284]The only difference is the word deliberately and trying they are killing it along with the WST all the same even with good intentions.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Manslaughter ?

1984 1st September 2019 16.01:34

[QUOTE=chef1;2288269]The current board are doing there best to ruin the club[/QUOTE]

It is absolute toss i agree

Learning on the job as they go

John Neals Dynasty 1st September 2019 16.25:03

[QUOTE=Foxy;2288295]Manslaughter ?[/QUOTE]

Suicide

roy the rover 1st September 2019 17.17:24

Ringmaster and his clowns out.

Wirral Red 1st September 2019 19.24:51

[QUOTE=chef1;2288269]The current board are doing there best to ruin the club[/QUOTE]

What utter garbage.
Do you really think they are deliberately trying to ruin the club?

dixienormous 1st September 2019 19.42:00

[QUOTE=Wirral Red;2288342]What utter garbage.
Do you really think they are deliberately trying to ruin the club?[/QUOTE]

They're certainly not deliberately trying to kill it, but they are blind to the fact that through their own ineptitude on the football side of things, they are.

Under any other ownership our performances on the pitch would be seen as a disaster and simply wouldn't be tolerated. Why is it ok to accept the crap we've endured since we took over, there's only so much people will take and we've accepted dog shit for way too long?

How long would you accept dogs shitting all over your drive way before you'd want the dog owner to either sort it out or put down?

petered 1st September 2019 21.38:31

Why has a simple question yet again turned into a sack the board post??

Dougie Davies 1st September 2019 21.56:37

[QUOTE=petered;2288383]Why has a simple question yet again turned into a sack the board post??[/QUOTE]

The usual suspects hijacking posts ��

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.42:03.