RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Next Four League Games (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114431-next-four-league-games.html)

thedischunter96 4th September 2019 17.53:23

Re: Next Four League Games

We should be focusing on getting at least 3 wins. I think if BH loses or draws all 4 his job maybe on the line!

pagl 4th September 2019 17.59:45

He has lost the fans. There can only be 1 outcome.
Now not 4 games.

bolan 4th September 2019 18.12:05

Well that's it then. May as well finish the season now. We are relegated. 😊😊😊

OTE=NottsRed;2289490]Sutton (H)
Aldershot (A)
Flyde (H)
Ebbsfleet (H)

All teams near or around us. Really we should be looking at 10 point minimum from those games. Reality in current form we will be lucky to get 4 - 6. If its the latter that might see us drop into the bottom four especially if other results go against us.

Start of October sees two very tough games against Solihull and Woking then followed by a early potential relegation against Chesterfield who are doing poorly (We all know Fondop is going to score against us on that one).[/QUOTE]

Prodigal Dragon 4th September 2019 18.27:15

[QUOTE=pagl;2289829]He has lost the fans. There can only be 1 outcome.
Now not 4 games.[/QUOTE]

If so, the same issue arises. Can the Board select a suitable replacement?

basdragon 4th September 2019 19.11:57

[QUOTE=lloydyp;2289752]“8 hours a week”. You’ll be lucky.

[B]How about players signed on 2 year deals who are yet to play a full 90 minutes? Or on the same 2 year deal who haven’t started a game. Both are excellent use of our funds.[/B]

The next 4 games could see us start with an 11 of players from last season. 10 last night at KO! What the beep happened with our recruitment over the summer?

The next 4 games could see us in the bottom 4.

Can we have last night ref for all 4 please? Pearson’s best game this season with hardly any back chat to the officials![/QUOTE]
I get the anger and frustration about the situation but some people do talk manure. There are 11 places in the team and 16 places in the squad if you have a squad bigger than 16 players (and we'd be moaning if that wasn't the case) some players will miss out. So are you suggesting that we only take on 16 players >?

GarryOggy 4th September 2019 21.59:27

[QUOTE=chef1;2289494]An early potential relegation battle ... once we lose to Sutton hopefully then we l see a proper manager come in with some staff who work more than 8 hours a week[/QUOTE]

True supporter you are.

joe 4th September 2019 22.03:24

Well ideally by the Ebbsfleet game we will have a good, experienced Conference manager at the healm to revitalise our season.

Then I woke up.

awill 5th September 2019 14.51:55

[QUOTE=pagl;2289829]He has lost the fans. There can only be 1 outcome.
Now not 4 games.[/QUOTE]

You need to learn that you do not speak for all the fans !

pagl 5th September 2019 15.16:32

[QUOTE=awill;2290053]You need to learn that you do not speak for all the fans ![/QUOTE]

This is an opinions and is my opinion. Where have I said I am speaking for you or any other fan?

You need to learn to read:)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.52:57.