RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Confidence in the Boards - WST & Club (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114432-confidence-boards-wst-club.html)

Foxy 5th September 2019 17.28:23

Re: Confidence in the Boards - WST & Club

Nodding Dogs 43, Frothers 138, the Frothers have it.

crazywelsh 5th September 2019 18.45:56

[QUOTE=Foxy;2290094]Nodding Dogs 43, Frothers 138, the Frothers have it.[/QUOTE]

It will just be like the brexit vote the nodding dogs won’t accept it.

1984 5th September 2019 18.54:45

Learning on the job aren’t they

Not an easy task for them i agree

But we deserve so much more than on offer

Freddy Salted 5th September 2019 19.08:00

[QUOTE=Foxy;2290094]Nodding Dogs 43, Frothers 138, the Frothers have it.[/QUOTE]

And this is why I won't vote in this poll. The constant need by some people to split the fan base into Nodding Dogs/Happy Clappers/Frothers.
People can't have a view without being categorised by small minded people who also like to insult those who may have a different opinion than them.

Foxy 5th September 2019 19.08:04

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2290119]It will just be like the brexit vote the nodding dogs won’t accept it.[/QUOTE]

The 2016 vote showed the country divided down the middle between chicken nugget eating quitters and fruit, fish and veg eating remainers. Therefore it isn’t legitimate. Furthermore , since the referendum the demographic change in the electorate (chicken nugget eaters don’t last as long) means that a referendum now without anyone changing their opinion would result in a “remain” vote.

This poll however shows a clear majority in favour of ditching failure.

Huffy 5th September 2019 19.19:06

[QUOTE=Freddy Salted;2290126]And this is why I won't vote in this poll. The constant need by some people to split the fan base into Nodding Dogs/Happy Clappers/Frothers.
People can't have a view without being categorised by small minded people who also like to insult those who may have a different opinion than them.[/QUOTE]

Quite right . Instead of engaging ,its back to the old knit picking

dixienormous 5th September 2019 19.26:23

[QUOTE=Freddy Salted;2290126]And this is why I won't vote in this poll. The constant need by some people to split the fan base into Nodding Dogs/Happy Clappers/Frothers.
People can't have a view without being categorised by small minded people who also like to insult those who may have a different opinion than them.[/QUOTE]

Thing is, how can 40odd people have confidence in a board who have over seven seasons of pure failure, I mean horrific failure on the football front. The decision to hire Hughes with his CV is borderline insanity, and to top it all off, give him a 3year contract. It has to be the end now surely.

Lets Av A Riot 5th September 2019 19.31:07

[QUOTE=Red Dragon Froomie;2289530]Imagine having confidence in a board that gave Bryan Hughes a 3.5 year deal. That's just the most recent blunder...[/QUOTE]

stop posting in hindsight....

if you flip that coin... and hughes done/does REALLY well for us... so wel infact that he was approached by a FL club .. L1 for example ... and we Only had him on a season long deal... then the knives would be sharpened and all would want the boards head on a plate for only offering him a 1 year deal.

same flipside... had Hughes got of to a flyer this season and we had won all or nearly all our games so far.. and if we was sitting pretty atop the league... nobody would be looking for scapegoats.. nobody would be calling for the board or managers head. (well apart from the odd poster like foxy or fog ... but hey we could win the league by christmas and they would find something to moan about).

yes the board have made some odd desicions or wrong ones.. but we all make mistakes...but they have also made lots of good decisions also... and they give up their own time .. to try and do whats best for our club.. as said they may of dropped the ball a few times and could of done better.. but on a whole they have done a sterling job and i fully belieave they have the best interests of the club at heart..

as said tho i think thee main problem is that too many people post with hindsight in mind.... so many calling for hughes and the boards head... if they sacked hughes tomorrow... lots on here would still find a reason to moan about his dismissal.. as thats all some folks on here do... is look for negatives to try cause a stir or drama.

Hindsight is a wonderfull thing.... if you had a time machine!

Freddy Salted 5th September 2019 19.31:26

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2290139]Thing is, how can 40odd people have confidence in a board who have over seven seasons of pure failure, I mean horrific failure on the football front. The decision to hire Hughes with his CV is borderline insanity, and to top it all off, give him a 3year contract. It has to be the end now surely.[/QUOTE]

But the 40 odd are still entitled to their opinion without being vilified or insulted or categorised. Not a dig at you personally by the way. It just appears to be stifling debate to me.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.31:59.