Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

View Poll Results: Do you any confidence left in the WST & CLub Boards?
Yes 61 26.52%
No 169 73.48%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th September 2019, 17.28:23   #91-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Confidence in the Boards - WST & Club

Nodding Dogs 43, Frothers 138, the Frothers have it.
Old 5th September 2019, 18.45:56   #92-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
It will just be like the brexit vote the nodding dogs won’t accept it.
Old 5th September 2019, 18.54:45   #93-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Learning on the job aren’t they

Not an easy task for them i agree

But we deserve so much more than on offer
Old 5th September 2019, 19.08:00   #94-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
And this is why I won't vote in this poll. The constant need by some people to split the fan base into Nodding Dogs/Happy Clappers/Frothers.
People can't have a view without being categorised by small minded people who also like to insult those who may have a different opinion than them.
Old 5th September 2019, 19.08:04   #95-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
It will just be like the brexit vote the nodding dogs won’t accept it.
The 2016 vote showed the country divided down the middle between chicken nugget eating quitters and fruit, fish and veg eating remainers. Therefore it isn’t legitimate. Furthermore , since the referendum the demographic change in the electorate (chicken nugget eaters don’t last as long) means that a referendum now without anyone changing their opinion would result in a “remain” vote.

This poll however shows a clear majority in favour of ditching failure.
Old 5th September 2019, 19.19:06   #96-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Salted View Post
And this is why I won't vote in this poll. The constant need by some people to split the fan base into Nodding Dogs/Happy Clappers/Frothers.
People can't have a view without being categorised by small minded people who also like to insult those who may have a different opinion than them.
Quite right . Instead of engaging ,its back to the old knit picking
Old 5th September 2019, 19.26:23   #97-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Salted View Post
Thing is, how can 40odd people have confidence in a board who have over seven seasons of pure failure, I mean horrific failure on the football front. The decision to hire Hughes with his CV is borderline insanity, and to top it all off, give him a 3year contract. It has to be the end now surely.
Old 5th September 2019, 19.31:07   #98-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon Froomie View Post
Imagine having confidence in a board that gave Bryan Hughes a 3.5 year deal. That's just the most recent blunder...
stop posting in hindsight....

if you flip that coin... and hughes done/does REALLY well for us... so wel infact that he was approached by a FL club .. L1 for example ... and we Only had him on a season long deal... then the knives would be sharpened and all would want the boards head on a plate for only offering him a 1 year deal.

same flipside... had Hughes got of to a flyer this season and we had won all or nearly all our games so far.. and if we was sitting pretty atop the league... nobody would be looking for scapegoats.. nobody would be calling for the board or managers head. (well apart from the odd poster like foxy or fog ... but hey we could win the league by christmas and they would find something to moan about).

yes the board have made some odd desicions or wrong ones.. but we all make mistakes...but they have also made lots of good decisions also... and they give up their own time .. to try and do whats best for our club.. as said they may of dropped the ball a few times and could of done better.. but on a whole they have done a sterling job and i fully belieave they have the best interests of the club at heart..

as said tho i think thee main problem is that too many people post with hindsight in mind.... so many calling for hughes and the boards head... if they sacked hughes tomorrow... lots on here would still find a reason to moan about his dismissal.. as thats all some folks on here do... is look for negatives to try cause a stir or drama.

Hindsight is a wonderfull thing.... if you had a time machine!
Old 5th September 2019, 19.31:26   #99-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Thing is, how can 40odd people have confidence in a board who have over seven seasons of pure failure, I mean horrific failure on the football front. The decision to hire Hughes with his CV is borderline insanity, and to top it all off, give him a 3year contract. It has to be the end now surely.
But the 40 odd are still entitled to their opinion without being vilified or insulted or categorised. Not a dig at you personally by the way. It just appears to be stifling debate to me.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.38:21.