RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114434-bryan-hughes-has-started-blocking-fans-twitter.html)

GarryOggy 5th September 2019 11.51:19

Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

[QUOTE=Media Team;2289987]Comments have been disabled on YouTube videos for the time being. It's nothing to do with censorship, it's due to the time moderating is taking on other club channels.

On facebook, we have a young demographic, and I have had messages from parents asking why a 60+ year old man is swinging his todger around using disgusting language on the comments section. Banter maybe - but it has a knock on effect...

I am but one man with some helpers, and I have to moderate this stuff. Some of the vile comments posted the past week are quite frankly shameful and disgusting.

I haven't got all day to sit on all of the club channels deleting old naked men and foul and abusive/threatening text - so something had to give, and for the moment it's YouTube comments.

Carl[/QUOTE]

I am sure the real dummy spitters will appreciate your transparency and apologise.

Media Team 5th September 2019 11.54:43

I’m honestly not expecting an apology - I just want to be totally upfront with supporters wishing to comment.

As soon as I catch up I’ll enable the comments sections on YT :)

krux 5th September 2019 11.56:01

[QUOTE=Media Team;2289987]Comments have been disabled on YouTube videos for the time being. It's nothing to do with censorship, it's due to the time moderating is taking on other club channels.

On facebook, we have a young demographic, and I have had messages from parents asking [B]why a 60+ year old man is swinging his todger around using disgusting language on the comments section[/B]. Banter maybe - but it has a knock on effect...

I am but one man with some helpers, and I have to moderate this stuff. Some of the vile comments posted the past week are quite frankly shameful and disgusting.

I haven't got all day to sit on all of the club channels deleting old naked men and foul and abusive/threatening text - so something had to give, and for the moment it's YouTube comments.

Carl[/QUOTE]

Grim.

Media Team 5th September 2019 11.57:12

[QUOTE=ABd;2289964]What's with the website search result when you google it?

Looks like a Japanese electronics website lol.

#tinpot

[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/FwnjR5C/wxm.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I am also aware of the attempted hack of the backend of our club website, using overseas software and our server providers are working to fix it.

The hack attempts have been unsuccessful apart from the google interference.

Carl

WrexhamO 5th September 2019 12.22:51

Jeez, hacks on the website, accessible toilets damaged, flares and smoke bombs being let off in the ground, female stewards being abused on away travel, DSA stewards being abused....

Things are not great around the club right now. Sad times.

Funny_Old_Game 5th September 2019 12.33:57

[QUOTE=Media Team;2290002]I’m honestly not expecting an apology - I just want to be totally upfront with supporters wishing to comment.

As soon as I catch up I’ll enable the comments sections on YT :)[/QUOTE]

I’d leave comments off anyway, not sure what purpose they even serve.

bowler 5th September 2019 12.37:12

Hughes is like Boris Johnson a dead man walking gone in 6 weeks or less

Outertowner 5th September 2019 12.56:34

The flack that Hughes is getting should be directed further up the chain. Hughes is a new manager learning the ropes without the proper support setup. It like throwing a toddler into the deep end and then blaming the toddler for not being able to swim.
The job shouldn’t have been given to Hughes in the first place as the setup at Wrexham is not in place. If they were adamant in bringing in Hughes they should have got an experienced number 2 to work FULL TIME alongside him. The whole thing is a complete mess. So we either muddle along hoping Hughes can pull it round or burn more of our cash in paying him off and replacing him. I see no point in the latter unless we start getting the structure right.
If it was me I’d move Flynn to Director of football, bin off Carl Darlington and bring an experienced No2 full time.

Ooh aah Paskin 5th September 2019 13.29:33

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2290014]I’d leave comments off anyway, not sure what purpose they even serve.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i'd be inclined to agree. A simple 'like' or 'not like' should be enough to gauge opinion.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.19:42.