RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114434-bryan-hughes-has-started-blocking-fans-twitter.html)

Phils-an-alki 5th September 2019 13.35:46

Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2290024]Yeah, i'd be inclined to agree. A simple 'like' or 'not like' should be enough to gauge opinion.[/QUOTE]

Personally not bothered either way really however it does give the impression the club cannot take criticism. So just leave people comment, from what I've noticed there's barely any anyway.
After what the media team has posted on here I assume all the vile comments etcs have been reported and if necessary to the police?

marinman 5th September 2019 14.14:50

[B]If they were adamant in bringing in Hughes they should have got an experienced number 2 to work FULL TIME alongside him. The whole thing is a complete mess.[/B]

This.

benwilliams 5th September 2019 14.17:52

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2289978]I was a tad terse in my last reply you. Didn't mean to be.
Yeah it seems he went seeking criticism on twitter from fans who were unhappy after the Stockport game and blocked them. Very odd and a sure sign he's cracking under the pressure.

Personally I couldn't care what he does on his own twitter account but doing what he's done is such an own goal and just creates further divide between club and fans.[/QUOTE]

No problem mate. All in all it's a sorry state of affairs that needs to be sorted one way or another. I do feel sorry for BH and in a fair world he would get until Christmas from me but it's all turning a bit toxic and we cant afford it to get worse.

rob_1072 5th September 2019 14.18:25

Personally never noticed any out of order comments on YouTube channel and I’m not on twitter so luckily not seen this video people have spoke about. It does have a hint of batten down the hatches from the club.

Bustas Nads 5th September 2019 14.58:10

Perhaps you haven’t seen the comments because by the sounds of it Carl has to keep removing them of the various platforms? I do t think the club expect just praise....seems to be plenty of comments left up of Wrexham fans expressing there disappointment or reasonable responses be it Hughes out or whatever. I think the media team seem to be referring to posts that cross the line?

northwalian dragon 5th September 2019 15.21:36

[QUOTE=marinman;2290044][B]If they were adamant in bringing in Hughes they should have got an experienced number 2 to work FULL TIME alongside him. The whole thing is a complete mess.[/B]

This.[/QUOTE]

Yozzer knew the hours Darlington worked. It's stayed the same with Keates, Davies, Ricketts and Barrow

He then went and chose an assistant manager that could not commit to full time

He gets no sympathy from me

benwilliams 5th September 2019 15.24:01

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2290063]Yozzer knew the hours Darlington worked. It's stayed the same with Keates, Davies, Ricketts and Barrow

He gets no sympathy from me[/QUOTE]

Depends if any of it was actually his choice and whether he was clear what the arrangements would be at the outset or whether the goalposts have shifted.

In any event I've reached the realisation that something has to give with the current set up, whether that's 1, 2 or all 3 of BH, BF and CD departing

LlayDragon 5th September 2019 15.56:11

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2290063]Yozzer knew the hours Darlington worked. It's stayed the same with Keates, Davies, Ricketts and Barrow

Whilst I'm not looking for conspiracies, was Flynn his choice?

It's a lovely nostalgic piece of PR.

The club does have form with this.

Answer Release 5th September 2019 16.03:46

Darlington is on a good screw here, there's more pressure to keep him employed by the board, I assume due to potential pay off.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.17:33.