RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114434-bryan-hughes-has-started-blocking-fans-twitter.html)

dixienormous 5th September 2019 18.45:15

Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

I'm starting to worry about how many fans wont be attending until big changes are made. It feels very similar to the end of Wilkin era, only difference this time is people want change from the top.

dixienormous 5th September 2019 19.07:34

[QUOTE=NedStarksGhost;2290114]Say it ain't so... That's appalling if true.[/QUOTE]

I don't know 100% but the person who told me tends to know his onions.

Rob Edwards 5th September 2019 19.20:21

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2290125]I don't know 100% but the person who told me tends to know his onions.[/QUOTE]

On a pro Rota basis ie 5.2k would be okay,but otherwise crazy.Could get best assistant manager/coach in league for 52k.

1984 5th September 2019 19.22:18

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2290107]Been told CD and BF are on 26k and work 1day a week.[/QUOTE]

It must be 1 day training plus match day

So 2 days really

That makes it a daily fee of £250 each

Local plumbers around Wxm charge the same

Colomiers Phoenix 5th September 2019 19.29:47

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2290107]Been told CD and BF are on 26k and work 1day a week.[/QUOTE]

told by whom ? The numbers must be treated as pure speculation without indication of a reliable source.

Colomiers Phoenix 5th September 2019 19.33:15

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2290125]I don't know 100% but the person who told me tends to know his onions.[/QUOTE]

so it is unofficial, and likely as not a load of bollocks. I do wish people on here would stop shit stirring and feeding the trolls

Rob 5th September 2019 19.37:42

[QUOTE=ABd;2289964]What's with the website search result when you google it?

Looks like a Japanese electronics website lol.

#tinpot

[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/FwnjR5C/wxm.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

If you do a site:wrexhamafc.co.uk search in google it shows hundreds (G says over 298 - and possibly several thousand)) of pages of content had been created with various tech spam in it and published on the club site - now all deleted.

As an example, do site:wrexhamafc.co.uk/fixtures and at the time of posting it shows that page was replaced with the spam site.

The google cache is still visible showing what would have appeared to anyone visiting the site on 4 Sep 2019 around midnight.

If you do site:wrexhamafc.co.uk/ and view cache of the top result you can see what the front page of the site looked like at that point.

Google is usually quite prompt at respidering stuff, so the warning message and cache stuff should filter out over the next few days.

I would question our website provider if they are passing this off as something specific to something google would only see on a technical level, as that is clearly and demonstrably just not correct.

Edit: Looking further some spam pages are in google cache dated 30 Aug 2019 12:13:20 GMT as well so there was some duff compromised content on there for a longer period rather than just a couple of hours .

dixienormous 5th September 2019 19.46:54

[QUOTE=Colomiers Phoenix;2290151]so it is unofficial, and likely as not a load of bollocks. I do wish people on here would stop shit stirring and feeding the trolls[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry pal, I thought this was a forum for discussion, I've been told this is the case by someone with close connections within the club. What do you think?

dixienormous 5th September 2019 19.48:25

[QUOTE=1984;2290133]It must be 1 day training plus match day

So 2 days really

That makes it a daily fee of £250 each

Local plumbers around Wxm charge the same[/QUOTE]

Aye, but they do a job.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.55:05.