RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114434-bryan-hughes-has-started-blocking-fans-twitter.html)

Jaded 6th September 2019 06.50:56

Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

[QUOTE=pagl;2290235]Knight of the realm, defender of the faith has posted another piece of wisdom.
RU would not have been abusive.[/QUOTE]

I’m really intrigued to know if LAAR thinks RU would have been abusive. Is he saying that people elected to the WST board are people who would abuse managers?

Phils-an-alki 6th September 2019 07.34:33

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2290221]Agree. It’s ridiculous to expect him to do it for expenses[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure anyone said or suggested they expect him to do it for expenses.
I think when this subject came up before on here someone on here was adamant, can't remember who though. I can't see it either by the way.
But then we have a coach who is barely here and doesn't improve players (hardly surprising as he's barely on the training pitch). Not good however much he's on.

CRUMBS 6th September 2019 07.42:01

So if they were on full time at that rate would you multiply it by say 3 or 4 times , which is between £78,000 to £104,000 thousand each , not so bad if you can get it eh .

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 6th September 2019 08.03:08

When Keates brought Darlington back, it was reported he was here 2 days a week plus matchday's. He's recently signed a new contract, so it may have changed.

podders 6th September 2019 08.27:00

[QUOTE=Jaded;2290241]I’m really intrigued to know if LAAR thinks RU would have been abusive. Is he saying that people elected to the WST board are people who would abuse managers?[/QUOTE]

Abusive, probably not. Critical, yes, the tweet where RU criticises Hughes is still there. Whilst RU is perfectly ok to share his opinion on his personal social media, Hughes is within his right to block those critical of him on his personal social media.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Jaded 6th September 2019 08.58:33

[QUOTE=podders;2290255]Abusive, probably not. Critical, yes, the tweet where RU criticises Hughes is still there. Whilst RU is perfectly ok to share his opinion on his personal social media, Hughes is within his right to block those critical of him on his personal social media.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Completely agree. However LAAR implying that anyone blocked must have abused Hughes is insulting to people like RU.

Phils-an-alki 6th September 2019 09.08:29

[QUOTE=Jaded;2290258]Completely agree. However LAAR implying that anyone blocked must have abused Hughes is insulting to people like RU.[/QUOTE]

Lets Av A Riot's latest ramblings show that we must all step up the search to return him safely to his village. Someone, somewhere must know something. Fingers crossed & god bless.

pagl 6th September 2019 09.21:15

[QUOTE=Jaded;2290258]Completely agree. However LAAR implying that anyone blocked must have abused Hughes is insulting to people like RU.[/QUOTE]

RU has not abused him, unless you class lost the dressing room as abuse.

fezbob 6th September 2019 10.13:02

There's someone I've seen who's very positive about the club and fan ownership who has inexplicably been blocked. To assert that anyone who was blocked must have been abusive is complete bull.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.49:36.