RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114434-bryan-hughes-has-started-blocking-fans-twitter.html)

Quay Red 7th September 2019 08.59:15

Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2290483]I am not on twitter. Can someone tell me what I am missing and how it would improve mine and others life ?[/QUOTE]

I can assure you that you are better off as you are.

LlayDragon 7th September 2019 09.35:41

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2290484]Apart from a serious flaw in our midfield, I think recruitment has been decent.
Furthermore Red cards have cost us points, not only in games but the knock on effect of disrupting defence.
Pearson in charge!!!! - Whilst I like his attitude, [B]I'm not sure which coaching badges he has[/B], or what his man management skills are like. It would probably effect him as a player as well.

The style of play is similar to that of the Wales side and many other teams, we need a more flexible approach and a creative midfielder holds the key to any change. (Probably why we don't have one)

Would like us to get Fowler on board, he was known for helping others when he was here and probably isn't as stuck in his ways as the current staff in their adherence to a rigid system.
Irrespective of whoever we employ, 50% will hate him form day 1, Some will say it's the cheap option or a CD clone.
It's a thankless task as a manager and even more so for whoever appoints them.[/QUOTE]

In the short term I'm not sure how much that matters?

I think there's been times when the club has put a little too much stock into the badges rather than the person; especially those gained through the FAW.

CRUMBS 7th September 2019 09.41:40

Is it the boards own fault though , I think they wanted rid of the Football decisions when they gave Mills the running of the entire football set up without any checkups or accountability , so they then basically put Darlo in that roll but cock that up as well so they get what they deserve really .

jonesfach 7th September 2019 11.00:10

[QUOTE=pagl;2290470]Yeh. Before the next league game would be good.
I would put Pearson plus 1 in caretaker charge to get some passion and fight back (hopefully).
Then recruit properly between now and Xmas, I have a preference now with knowledge of NL but would say it might not be popular or possible :)[/QUOTE]

Paul Hurst...bottom of League 2 with Scunthorpe?

pagl 7th September 2019 16.55:04

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2290484]Apart from a serious flaw in our midfield, I think recruitment has been decent.
Furthermore Red cards have cost us points, not only in games but the knock on effect of disrupting defence.
Pearson in charge!!!! - Whilst I like his attitude, I'm not sure which coaching badges he has, or what his man management skills are like. It would probably effect him as a player as well.

The style of play is similar to that of the Wales side and many other teams, we need a more flexible approach and a creative midfielder holds the key to any change. (Probably why we don't have one)

Would like us to get Fowler on board, he was known for helping others when he was here and probably isn't as stuck in his ways as the current staff in their adherence to a rigid system.
Irrespective of whoever we employ, 50% will hate him form day 1, Some will say it's the cheap option or a CD clone.
It's a thankless task as a manager and even more so for whoever appoints them.[/QUOTE]

It seems JJ is decent but sadly injured.
McIntosh in and out type player.
Harris reported as struggling with pace of game.
Redmond has talent but not yet delivered.
Jazzi good going forward but not defending.
Chambers is a marmite type.
Barton isn’t being picked - does this mean BH isn’t impressed?

Not convinced this is decent recruitment.

We know midfield was a player type down without Walker.

Pearson suggestion was Caretaker and maybe Fowler is the plus 1 as he would be more positive with selections, tactics and formation. The questions for me are Pearson and the players responding to him. I like him but he will be vocal.

As usual a caretaker approach provides different motivation and time to recruit properly.

3 red cards haven’t helped the cause either. I agree.

I think the 4231 formation should be changed to 433 to stop the CF being isolated. It’s the trait of CD’s tactics.

My choice would the duo down the road as their knowledge and experience is second to non at this level. They know it inside out.

Royal welsh red 7th September 2019 17.08:53

[QUOTE=pagl;2290738]It seems JJ is decent but sadly injured.
McIntosh in and out type player.
Harris reported as struggling with pace of game.
Redmond has talent but not yet delivered.
Jazzi good going forward but not defending.
Chambers is a marmite type.
Barton isn’t being picked - does this mean BH isn’t impressed?

Not convinced this is decent recruitment.

We know midfield was a player type down without Walker.

Pearson suggestion was Caretaker and maybe Fowler is the plus 1 as he would be more positive with selections, tactics and formation. The questions for me are Pearson and the players responding to him. I like him but he will be vocal.

As usual a caretaker approach provides different motivation and time to recruit properly.

3 red cards haven’t helped the cause either. I agree.

I think the 4231 formation should be changed to 433 to stop the CF being isolated. It’s the trait of CD’s tactics.

My choice would the duo down the road as their knowledge and experience is second to non at this level. They know it inside out.[/QUOTE]

Apart from the fact they haven’t managed at this level and were dumped by Salford (who probably have a better understanding of their level than anyone on here) as soon as they hit this level.

pagl 7th September 2019 17.17:19

[QUOTE=Royal welsh red;2290740]Apart from the fact they haven’t managed at this level and were dumped by Salford (who probably have a better understanding of their level than anyone on here) as soon as they hit this level.[/QUOTE]

It’s my opinion. Has to be better than what we have.

Royal welsh red 7th September 2019 17.35:39

[QUOTE=pagl;2290743]It’s my opinion. Has to be better than what we have.[/QUOTE]

We would have to sack our manager and backroom staff, buy them both out of their contracts and then pay two salaries to people untested at this level. The uproar would be insane.

Inside Left 7th September 2019 20.54:20

Perhaps everything will be turned around with the Sutton match.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.09:02.