RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114434-bryan-hughes-has-started-blocking-fans-twitter.html)

jonesfach 8th September 2019 09.12:00

Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

[QUOTE=pagl;2290743]It’s my opinion. Has to be better than what we have.[/QUOTE]

Could be worse though.:eek:

pagl 8th September 2019 11.01:28

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2290926]Could be worse though.:eek:[/QUOTE]

A footgolf manager versus a manager and assistant clearly showing their knowledge of NL (North at least) players, managing to a budget (we would hope smaller than ours) and with players that can score and defend.
Round pegs in round holes.

Could it be worse? Not in my opinion.

Wrexham_fan_4eva! 8th September 2019 18.58:55

I hear a certain Lee Jones is keeping tabs on the situation. I believe he has done his badges with Darlington and currently at Burnley

Rob Edwards 8th September 2019 19.03:07

[QUOTE=Wrexham_fan_4eva!;2291067]I hear a certain Lee Jones is keeping tabs on the situation. I believe he has done his badges with Darlington and currently at Burnley[/QUOTE]

Thought he was the Swansea North Wales academy manager.
Also thought he parted on bad terms with the club when linked to Glyndwr student project.
A non starter for me.

dixienormous 8th September 2019 19.10:19

[QUOTE=Wrexham_fan_4eva!;2291067]I hear a certain Lee Jones is keeping tabs on the situation. I believe he has done his badges with Darlington and currently at Burnley[/QUOTE]

Another no no for me.

Percy Sugden 8th September 2019 19.10:37

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2291068]Thought he was the Swansea North Wales academy manager.
Also thought he parted on bad terms with the club when linked to Glyndwr student project.
A non starter for me.[/QUOTE]

The Glyndwr project was another successful off field venture.... :guitarist::guitarist::guitarist:

fezbob 8th September 2019 19.30:48

Jesus wept no.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Funny_Old_Game 8th September 2019 19.55:28

I could honestly see it.

1984 8th September 2019 19.57:38

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2291068]Thought he was the Swansea North Wales academy manager.
A non starter for me.[/QUOTE]

Just shows you how these lads jump ship from one club / project to another

The much vaunted Swansea north wales project - was binned off - because they couldn’t afford it once relegated - so dropped north wales lads as soon as they could and focus on closer to home which is what they should be doing anyway

To be fair to Lee Jones he probably knows plenty more than Darlo who played for Penly reserves but also highlights how quick the Turnaround is in loyalty / commitment from coaching staff is today - if they get a better offer see ya later

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.27:30.