Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th September 2019, 13.00:16   #31-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP Red View Post
Haha clutching at straws there. Blocking a handful of nobheads on Twitter is now comparable to Mills' piss-up preparation?

He's not the right man for the job but for the final time, it's his personal account. Stop crying about it.
Why isn't it you can't grasp he's been able to pick and choose for yonks who follows him but is doing vanity searches? He also use his account in an official capacity to address the fans too, his choice too. That other club Twitter accounts are blocking people who voice only criticism that many are blocked from joining or have since had membership revoked on SO78 for doing the same.

Are you starting to see a pattern emerge? The very tactics John Mills uses, likely promoted within the club to deal with any type of criticism.

The Gary Mills comment is to do with comments on Mondays training session which lasted 30 minutes, followed by 20 minutes lounging in the pool for half the squad at total fitness.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 4th September 2019 at 13.02:57..
Old 4th September 2019, 13.02:54   #32-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS - Im a Stander
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
If only he put as much focus into preparing adequately for games, training sounds appalling very Mills-esq

Points out the vanity and arrogance of the fella, perhaps why some players dislike him.
Arrogance? Don’t think you could possibly say he was arrogant, he’s not dean Saunders. And how do you know that some players dislike him?
Old 4th September 2019, 13.03:46   #33-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Why isn't it you can't grasp he's been able to pick and choose for yonks who follows him but is doing vanity searches? He also use his account in an official capacity to address the fans too, his choice too. That other club Twitter accounts are blocking people who voice only criticism that many are blocked from joining or have since had membership revoked on SO78 for doing the same.

Are you starting to see a pattern emerge? The very tactics John Mills uses, likely promoted within the club to deal with any type of criticism.

The Mills comment is to do with comments on Mondays training session which lasted 30 minutes, followed by 20 minutes lounging in the pool for half the squad at total fitness.
Why are people shocked that a team that played Saturday and play again on Tuesday aren't grafting on a Monday?

Training might be garbage and Hughes may not have a clue, but the fact they only had a light session on a Monday in between 2 games should be a surprise to anybody.
Old 4th September 2019, 13.05:12   #34-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outertowner View Post
Arrogance? Don’t think you could possibly say he was arrogant, he’s not dean Saunders. And how do you know that some players dislike him?
Doing Vanity searches points to arrogance. Bobby Grant for one, who's opinion isn't listened too regarding how poor pr preparation o the week is, again arrogance.
Old 4th September 2019, 13.08:20   #35-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly View Post
Why are people shocked that a team that played Saturday and play again on Tuesday aren't grafting on a Monday?

Training might be garbage and Hughes may not have a clue, but the fact they only had a light session on a Monday in between 2 games should be a surprise to anybody.
Usually managers have players in on a Sunday if they haven't played well enough. Even doing double sessions to work on things.

Too much to expect at Wrexham though. Monday didnt even sound like a very light session, more like a warm up session before doing any light work.

Also.many claim they aren't at the training ground all that much, we must do these light sessions all the time.

That's the trouble when you have a manager in charge again who lives the other end of the country. Wants to dart off and play footgolf or whatever.

Amatuer sides put more effort into prep.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 4th September 2019 at 13.11:51..
Old 4th September 2019, 13.11:28   #36-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Usually managers have players in on a Sunday if they haven't played well enough. Even doing double sessions to work on things.

Too much to expect at Wrexham though. Monday didnt even sound like a very light session, more like a warm up session before doing any light work.
Usually, you make it sound like you know whats going on in training sessions at multiple clubs.

I'd say most teams with a game on Saturday and Tuesday don't do much in between.
Old 4th September 2019, 13.15:40   #37-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly View Post
Usually, you make it sound like you know whats going on in training sessions at multiple clubs.

I'd say most teams with a game on Saturday and Tuesday don't do much in between.
Solskjaer had his in doing double sessions, due to poor performances and lack of fitness, that's fact. Guardiola at Man City was doing the same in his first season in charge. Other managers have taken over relegation threatened sides and said as much Bignot at Chester?

Read up on the session, no tactical work went on and that's considered a light training session.

It's telling on the pitch, outplayed by part time sides who've worked, many in physical jobs before putting their boots on and look far fitter.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 4th September 2019 at 13.18:37..
Old 4th September 2019, 13.18:50   #38-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
fezbob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @fezbob





Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

I guess the main worry for me would be that things like this usually indicate a manager who's lost their confidence. When that happens, it's never too long before they go. Wilkin lost his to the extent that he'd ask anyone in close proximity if he was doing the right thing. Mills lost control and lashed out at the press shortly before he left. Not good signs.
__________________
Football – This good old leg hit game is now about to be revived in Wrexham
Old 4th September 2019, 13.20:14   #39-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Solskjaer had his in doing double sessions, due to poor performances and lack of fitness, that's fact. Guardiola at Man City was doing the same in his first season in charge. Other managers have taken over relegation threatened sides and said as much Bignot at Chester?

Read up on the session, no tactical work went on and that's considered a light training session.
I don't know enough about coaching, fitness or professional football players requirements to know if that session was normal, not normal or designed to be what it was.

Unless you have coaching badges and are privvy to the current teams requirements, I'd guess neither are you?
Old 4th September 2019, 13.28:19   #40-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly View Post
I don't know enough about coaching, fitness or professional football players requirements to know if that session was normal, not normal or designed to be what it was.

Unless you have coaching badges and are privvy to the current teams requirements, I'd guess neither are you?
From last nights game and Saturdays game, does it look like they are being well drilled in training?
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.56:08.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12