RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114434-bryan-hughes-has-started-blocking-fans-twitter.html)

Phils-an-alki 4th September 2019 14.36:16

Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2289743]Then approach them face-to-face with your points. They are generally receptive.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, they aren't. Maybe if you are mates with them they are.

Prodigal Dragon 4th September 2019 14.39:46

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2289746]Honestly, they aren't. Maybe if you are mates with them they are.[/QUOTE]

No, I am not mates with any of them. But every time I approach them they listen and try to explain. Not always to my satisfaction, but that's life.

Does the WST have a complaints process? If so, use it.

Corner Flag 4th September 2019 14.39:58

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2289746]Honestly, they aren't. Maybe if you are mates with them they are.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt bother after the tall stories etc we were told in January !!

steve 4th September 2019 14.45:37

Can't understand why all these managers, players etc stay on twitter when they know there is so many sad cases out there with nothing better to do than give out dogs abuse on social media.

He's probably forgot more about the game of football than ninety percent of those trying to give him advice/abuse will ever know so can't blame him for blocking but like I say why leave yourself open to it in the first place.

Phils-an-alki 4th September 2019 14.57:29

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2289749]No, I am not mates with any of them. But every time I approach them they listen and try to explain. Not always to my satisfaction, but that's life.

Does the WST have a complaints process? If so, use it.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't suggesting you were mates with them, poorly put by me. Just generally speaking I meant.
I'm not sure what it would achieve? If I told them exactly what I thought of say their January antics I doubt they'd reveal all, as an example. And even if they did, then what? After talking to Don Bircham a good few times,who should be in politics by the way, I lost the will to live. And yes I actually talked to him. Utter waste of time. I am talking from experience here.

I want this club to succeed and I don't see a conversation with any board member changing anything when they clearly do not want change. People always seem to revert to this 'contact them' or 'do it yourself then' as if its some sort of solution when its anything but. The problems the club as has gone way beyond that stuff now.

Rob 4th September 2019 15.53:18

Slightly related to this... seems a fan has paid a naked bloke to read out a (abusive) firm message about wrexham / board.

@tomwfc_ has published a copy.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 4th September 2019 15.53:18

[QUOTE=Connolly;2289712]I don't know enough about coaching, fitness or professional football players requirements to know if that session was normal, not normal or designed to be what it was.

Unless you have coaching badges and are privvy to the current teams requirements, I'd guess neither are you?[/QUOTE]

Guess all you like and you'd be wrong, play amatuer football and you know it's not right what goes on. You don't need coaching badges.

Another example is when Man City got knocked out the FA Cup by Wigan, Guardiola had them all in the next day all doing double sessions until he was happy with the improvement in performances.

In fact he's done this everywhere he's been and is generally the reason his sides don't lose otherwise it will be double training sessions until he's happy. Why they can normally adapt with ease to different scenarios without him getting to involved. They're what people would call well drilled. Our lot ain't.

That's the difference between winners losers and those who stagnate.

Connolly 4th September 2019 15.57:25

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2289777]Guess all you like and you'd be wrong, play amateur football and you know it's not right what goes on. You don't need coaching badges.

Another example is when Man City got knocked out the FA Cup by Wigan, Guardiola had them all in the next day all doing double sessions until he was happy with the improvement in performances.

In fact he's done this everywhere he's been and is generally the reason his sides don't lose otherwise it will be double training sessions until he's happy. Why they can normally adapt with ease to different scenarios without him getting to involved. They're what people would call well drilled. Our lot ain't.

That's the difference between winners losers and those who stagnate.[/QUOTE]

I play amateur football, I know lads who play semi-pro I know nobody at either of those levels would be in in between 2 games.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 4th September 2019 16.03:58

[QUOTE=Connolly;2289779]I play amateur football, I know lads who play semi-pro I know nobody at either of those levels would be in in between 2 games.[/QUOTE]

They can't play for very good clubs then, just confirms the amatuer status of a professional football club.

I know pro footballers, they definitely are in inbetween games in quick succession, even semi pro WPL players.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.57:40.