RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham Footy and Food (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114453-wrexham-footy-food.html)

Inside Left 7th September 2019 09.08:49

Wrexham Footy and Food

For me its Food Festival on The Library field for £4 then off to the Racecourse and Footy festival for £5

Then back via the wrist band system for more food and drink at The Food Festival. Says there are fireworks there at about 9pm. - At the Footy festival not at The Racecourse.

Who can complain on a day like this that there is nothing to do in WREXHAM :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Inside Left 7th September 2019 12.40:38

Re: Wrexham Footy and Food

Just been really good and music as well.. Football next and back. Wrexham Lager stall is busy as is Woodys Piazza.

Inside Left 7th September 2019 18.15:04

Fireworks later tonight and more food and drink tomorrow.

Mr Wonderful 7th September 2019 18.16:57

Cant fault your enthusiasm IL. :hurray:

Red Light 7th September 2019 21.22:09

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2290547]Just been really good and music as well.. Football next and back. Wrexham Lager stall is busy as is Woodys Piazza.[/QUOTE]

But is there any cake ?.................I like cake.....I really do........should have got some Dundee cake and haggis sorted and invited our 421 guests from Ayr down to partake - fair do's that was fantastic support considering the distance to travel and stage of the competition.

fluffysheepsupporter 7th September 2019 21.38:41

[QUOTE=Red Light;2290849]But is there any cake ?.................I like cake.....I really do........should have got some Dundee cake and haggis sorted and invited our 421 guests from Ayr down to partake - fair do's that was fantastic support considering the distance to travel and stage of the competition.[/QUOTE]

And if and when we draw a Scottish team away in the next round we will easily get twice todays away crowd following us. Sods law it will be Solihull away.

Inside Left 8th September 2019 11.19:22

[QUOTE=Red Light;2290849]But is there any cake ?.................I like cake.....I really do........should have got some Dundee cake and haggis sorted and invited our 421 guests from Ayr down to partake - fair do's that was fantastic support considering the distance to travel and stage of the competition.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't close until 6 pm today so I will look out for some deep fried Mars bars !!!

Red Light 8th September 2019 12.29:34

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2290957]Doesn't close until 6 pm today so I will look out for some deep fried Mars bars !!![/QUOTE]

They were doing them in the Fat Boar with some sort of haggis themed burger and Bootlegger beer.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.11:35.