RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Ayr predictions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114454-ayr-predictions.html)

spuderz123 7th September 2019 12.33:46

Re: Ayr predictions

We're going to pump them 4-1 on pens after it finishes 1-1.

Up the vodka Irn Bru drinking Town

Red Kite 7th September 2019 13.02:25

[QUOTE=Red Light;2290540]Cup competition.
What happens if scores are level after 90 minutes ?
Extra time ?
Penalties ?
Replay ?
People making plans - busy day - Wrexham Food & drink Festival on.
Nothing on the official club website match guide - but according to them 'why not come and make an evening of it' ??????
Will they ever step up their game and start sharing 'ACCURATE' information with the fanbase.[/QUOTE]

90 minutes & added time

If needed; Extra time then penalty shoot-out.

Determining result required at the end of the day.

Redordead 7th September 2019 13.09:57

The @Wrexham_AFC team v Ayr: Szcepaniak, Barnum-Bobb, Lawlor, Tharme, Bickerstaff, Cleworth, Barton, Rutherford, Redmond, Tollitt, McIntosh. Subs: Dibble, Beaumont, Huxley, Jones, Parry, Robinson-Murray, Williams.

10 changes made

krux 7th September 2019 13.10:49

[QUOTE=RED71;2290543]Here's a novel idea, hows about waking up on a Saturday, looking out the window and seeing a nice day, and thinking 'I might go support my local team today. They are at home against a team we've never played who have brought a good support with them'...

Who cares who is picked who really cares about the next stages of the competition, just watch your local club have a game of football. Jeez, you never know you might actually enjoy yourself...[/QUOTE]

I love watching my local team play football.

I hate watching them waste time in an embarrassment, whilst we slump further in the league.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

benwilliams 7th September 2019 13.22:10

No live match thread?

Sean Reckless 7th September 2019 13.22:26

Going to get hammered
.as will I after watching this

EnglishRed 7th September 2019 13.23:15

[QUOTE=Redordead;2290558]The @Wrexham_AFC team v Ayr: Szcepaniak, Barnum-Bobb, Lawlor, Tharme, Bickerstaff, Cleworth, Barton, Rutherford, Redmond, Tollitt, McIntosh. Subs: Dibble, Beaumont, Huxley, Jones, Parry, Robinson-Murray, Williams.

10 changes made[/QUOTE]

I wanted us to play a stronger team and work on some issues. But I'm glad people like Barton and Tollitt are playing as they need games.

krux 7th September 2019 13.25:40

[QUOTE=Redordead;2290558]The @Wrexham_AFC team v Ayr: Szcepaniak, Barnum-Bobb, Lawlor, Tharme, Bickerstaff, Cleworth, Barton, Rutherford, Redmond, Tollitt, McIntosh. Subs: Dibble, Beaumont, Huxley, Jones, Parry, Robinson-Murray, Williams.

10 changes made[/QUOTE]

Excellent team. Who said Hughes didn't know what he is doing!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

benwilliams 7th September 2019 13.28:08

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2290567]I wanted us to play a stronger team and work on some issues. But I'm glad people like Barton and Tollitt are playing as they need games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a strange one, before the season started I'd probably be miffed that this team is too strong if anything but given how we have started I'd have govne near enough first team and try and get a resounding win to build confidence

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.30:53.