RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Ayr predictions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114454-ayr-predictions.html)

LlayDragon 7th September 2019 13.30:13

Re: Ayr predictions

[QUOTE=krux;2290569]Excellent team. Who said Hughes didn't know what he is doing!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Almost everyone.

lloydyp 7th September 2019 15.02:53

Hughes said we need to get back to winning ways so we will put out a strong side. In some lines of business he’d be sued for false advertising. I for one wouldn't Have paid to watch the reserves with a schoolboy bench.

Yet another example of the club treating the fans / owners with contempt.

Percy Sugden 7th September 2019 15.06:55

[QUOTE=lloydyp;2290643]Hughes said we need to get back to winning ways so we will put out a strong side. In some lines of business he’d be sued for false advertising. I for one wouldn't Have paid to watch the reserves with a schoolboy bench.

Yet another example of the club treating the fans / owners with contempt.[/QUOTE]

Carl and Spencer have probably told him he’s not allowed.

Cenotaff 7th September 2019 15.30:45

[QUOTE=lloydyp;2290643]Hughes said we need to get back to winning ways so we will put out a strong side. In some lines of business he’d be sued for false advertising. I for one wouldn't Have paid to watch the reserves with a schoolboy bench.

Yet another example of the club treating the fans / owners with contempt.[/QUOTE]

Nearly all teams will switch it up for this, same as the FA Trophy and how Prem teams do for the League Cup. Contempt for the fans? Really? It's giving players lacking in match fitness game time and giving youth experience. Not everything is a dig or mockery of the fans.

AndyCobra 7th September 2019 16.08:59

You serious?

petered 7th September 2019 16.14:13

[QUOTE=flintred1983;2290500]I think I'm the only person who is excited for this and I hope we do well in this competition (aswell as the league) saying that I know nothing about Ayr so going to say Wrexham win on penalties[/QUOTE]

Mystic Meg
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

fezbob 7th September 2019 16.17:50

Not going to lie - that was actually quite fun in the end.

krux 7th September 2019 16.27:30

[QUOTE=fezbob;2290724]Not going to lie - that was actually quite fun in the end.

No pressure game.

Huffy 7th September 2019 16.38:05

[QUOTE=fezbob;2290724]Not going to lie - that was actually quite fun in the end.

A Wafer thin win was it?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.53:25.