RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Liam Daly - Solihull (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114455-liam-daly-solihull.html)

benwilliams 7th September 2019 10.56:26

Liam Daly - Solihull

Placed on transfer list, good centre half, may be worth a look if we have any budget left as Pearson cant do it all by himself and none of his partners this season seem to have impressed

midlandred 7th September 2019 11.11:25

Re: Liam Daly - Solihull

"Solihull Moors can confirm that Liam Daly has been circulated for loan or permanent transfer.

We have circulated at Liam’s request as he feels at this stage in his career, he needs guaranteed first team football and a longer term deal.

We’ve assembled a strong squad with competition for places and the Manager is unable to guarantee starting places for anyone.

We completely understand Liam’s perspective and whilst we would prefer for Liam to stay at the Club, we want to support him. He has been a fantastic talisman and servant for the Club and a favourite amongst supporters. This will always be the case."

Seems as if he wanted guaranteed first team place and a better deal and his demands have back fired.

thedischunter96 7th September 2019 11.15:01

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2290515]Placed on transfer list, good centre half, may be worth a look if we have any budget left as Pearson cant do it all by himself and none of his partners this season seem to have impressed[/QUOTE]

I agree, he would be worth a look. I don't think we have the budget for another CB. We have Pearson, Chambers, Lawlor, Manny and Tharme. I think the club were hoping Manny would be fit this season.

I liked Kennedy last season. But he was no RB!

John Neals Dynasty 7th September 2019 11.30:29

Now good enough for a struggling Solihull so not good enough for us
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

OneLoveWrexham 7th September 2019 11.32:36

I’d send our chief scout Ogleby to give him a watch, he’s got a fine record with Bobb and Chambers this season so far.

billybersham 7th September 2019 12.05:39

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2290524]I’d send our chief scout Ogleby to give him a watch, he’s got a fine record with Bobb and Chambers this season so far.[/QUOTE]

I bet he took a trip to Airdrie once as well,shit player shit scout.

WREX01 7th September 2019 12.09:25

Chambers ain’t bad , given a run in a solid back 4 with Pearson, Carra and Jennings and Lainton behind him and he’ll be fine.

OneLoveWrexham 7th September 2019 12.43:03

[QUOTE=WREX01;2290538]Chambers ain’t bad , given a run in a solid back 4 with Pearson, Carra and Jennings and Lainton behind him and he’ll be fine.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]
Chambers is shite #fact

WREX01 7th September 2019 12.54:22

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2290548]Chambers is shite #fact[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, sorry.

OneLoveWrexham 7th September 2019 13.10:53

[QUOTE=WREX01;2290553]Oh ok, sorry.
Apology accepted

alwaysred 45 7th September 2019 13.16:52

Can we have a decent player to put the ball in the onion bag first ,then we can gain some points,thus gain promotion out of this shit league,oh know im dreaming again.

Percy Sugden 7th September 2019 13.17:58

[QUOTE=WREX01;2290538]Chambers ain’t bad , given a run in a solid back 4 with Pearson, Carra and Jennings and Lainton behind him and he’ll be fine.

You clearly weren’t there on Tuesday! He was all over the place.

krux 7th September 2019 13.21:13

Sign him up.

Obviously.

billybersham 7th September 2019 13.44:15

Solihull might not sell him to a rival,so we should be ok then!

GarryOggy 7th September 2019 18.33:03

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2290524]I’d send our chief scout Ogleby to give him a watch, he’s got a fine record with Bobb and Chambers this season so far.[/QUOTE]

Ogleby isn't with us anymore genius.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.24:47.