Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th September 2019, 20.39:25   #131-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Season ticket holder , Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ayr Utd. (H) ratings

Well I dunno about anyone else, but I’ve really been ‘enjoying’ the last 12 years
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th September 2019, 20.49:11   #132-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get It Forward View Post
Well I dunno about anyone else, but I’ve really been ‘enjoying’ the last 12 years
Posted via mobile theme
We’ve really had to ‘grin and bear it’
Old 8th September 2019, 20.49:15   #133-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get It Forward View Post
Posted via mobile theme
Yeh. A right bundle of fun
Old 8th September 2019, 21.10:55   #134-0 (permalink)
joe
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Well it is a bit tinpot isn’t it. By the time we kick off next Saturday there is a real chance that we will be in the bottom four. Meanwhile , some fans are getting very excited about losing another Saturday in the near future in order to play in some half baked cup competition. I sometimes wonder whether for some the prospect of a trip away and all day drinking is actually more important than Wrexham FC.
The prospect of an early train to Glasgow and all day drinking alcohol makes me very moist and, at this point in time, is definitely more important than Wrexham FC who just cause me misery week after week.
Old 8th September 2019, 21.24:20   #135-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @fezbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by a small town near cheam View Post
Good Lord, fans looking forward to an exotic away-day and enjoying a few pints – whatever next!
I think some RP’rs have lost the joy of football. Ok we need to compete up and through the leagues, but there’s still fun to be had at our current level.
Yesterday was great, stocking up before and after at the Food Festival – friendly banter with the boisterous Ayr fans in Spoons and a not half bad game with new faces and an exciting penalty shoot-out finish to win.
I think certain posters need to try and enjoy what we have, before we move on, rather than investing so much emotional energy into fashioning themselves some sort of moody internet persona.
I'm highly cynical of the current management, but must confess I too enjoyed Saturday. Don't worry though, I'll make sure I walk on glass to make up for it.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th September 2019, 23.32:46   #136-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Will people be moaning if we're in the 3rd round of the FA Cup away to Manchester United and end up with a midweek replay on top of the postponed game?

I very much doubt it.

It gives our small side some rest, time to recover from niggling injuries while others get to stretch their legs.

No because we would make far more money playing them than if we get to the final and win a mug full of Rich tea biscuits.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 9th September 2019, 00.42:33   #137-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Paddock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
They need to learn when to throw a game, especially when it’s very easy to do in a penalty shoot out.
The experienced players did try their best to lose the game. Thankfully though the kids showed some fight and spirit, and got us through.
I feel in the next round, Hughes will play the first team, therefore you'll get your wish, and we'll lose.
Old 9th September 2019, 05.06:56   #138-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
The prospect of an early train to Glasgow and all day drinking alcohol makes me very moist and, at this point in time, is definitely more important than Wrexham FC who just cause me misery week after week.
I never used to drink before I started watching Wrexham.
Old 9th September 2019, 05.14:44   #139-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Tech End

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeside_dragon View Post
The experienced players did try their best to lose the game. Thankfully though the kids showed some fight and spirit, and got us through.
If that was true then most of our penalties would have went into row Z. I'm ambivalent to how far we progress in this tournament, but hopefully it does young lads like Bickerstaff and Cleworth some good.
Old 9th September 2019, 06.50:18   #140-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by a small town near cheam View Post
Good Lord, fans looking forward to an exotic away-day and enjoying a few pints – whatever next!
I think some RP’rs have lost the joy of football. Ok we need to compete up and through the leagues, but there’s still fun to be had at our current level.
Yesterday was great, stocking up before and after at the Food Festival – friendly banter with the boisterous Ayr fans in Spoons and a not half bad game with new faces and an exciting penalty shoot-out finish to win.
I think certain posters need to try and enjoy what we have, before we move on, rather than investing so much emotional energy into fashioning themselves some sort of moody internet persona.
You could apply that to any bad situation though...

How about conference north , or the WPL?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.43:50.