Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 7th September 2019, 18.30:58   #21-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Rd
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
They need to learn when to throw a game, especially when itís very easy to do in a penalty shoot out.
Totally despicable attitude, to expect and encourage youngsters to cheat and fraudulently behave is beyond reproach. Fine if they're not up to it, but to suggest throwing a game is appalling. I hope you find yourself "dead in a ditch".. More slogans than substance.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 7th September 2019, 18.32:26   #22-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Default Re: Ayr Utd. (H) ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Red View Post
Totally despicable attitude, to expect and encourage youngsters to cheat and fraudulently behave is beyond reproach. Fine if they're not up to it, but to suggest throwing a game is appalling. I hope you find yourself "dead in a ditch".. More slogans than substance.
Posted via mobile theme
Bang on.
Old 7th September 2019, 18.36:27   #23-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Some mental comments on here. I never went but not sure how effectively getting a win with our reserve team is a bad thing.
Old 7th September 2019, 18.38:41   #24-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Some mental comments on here. I never went but not sure how effectively getting a win with our reserve team is a bad thing.
Exactly. People have criticised the club for not having a reserve team so lets get as far as we can in this with our fringe players and get some match fitness into them.
Old 7th September 2019, 18.39:29   #25-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Tech End.

Quote:
They need to learn when to throw a game, especially when itís very easy to do in a penalty shoot out.

Because they have more respect for themselves and their club than you will ever have.
Disgraceful comment.
Old 7th September 2019, 18.42:32   #26-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Bang on.
Old 7th September 2019, 18.43:05   #27-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbrookred View Post
Exactly. People have criticised the club for not having a reserve team so lets get as far as we can in this with our fringe players and get some match fitness into them.
And again, bang on.
Old 7th September 2019, 18.52:21   #28-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lods View Post
For those who turned up, what did you think of the team? A couple of youngsters showed promise IMO.

Szczepaniak: 5 - Didn't have too much to do. Claimed the ball well but kicking left a lot to be desired. Saved a penalty.
Barnum-Bobb: 5 - Wasn't overly impressed with him, played a great through ball in the 2nd half but was average either side of that.
Cleworth: 6 - Liked him. Obviously has a long way to go but he didn't really put a foot wrong
Lawlor: 7 - Had a good game. If only we can have this Lawlor in the league.
Tharme: 6 - Was okay, coming back from a small injury. Would rather him playing in these games than bench warming at Telford.
Rutherford: 5 - Wasn't great, but was played out of position. Did work hard but was mostly ineffective.
Barton: 7 - Man of the match, especially 2nd half. Calm and composed in all he did. Hughes has to heavily consider him for Saturday, I think.
Redmond: 6 - Did okay, seems to have ups and downs, just need to get the ups happening a lot more often.
Bickerstaff: 6 - Looked decent, got himself a well-taken goal too. Possibly one to look for.
Tollitt: 6 - Not his best game in a Wrexham shirt but still had some good runs. He can excite the fans, just needs to work on his decision-making for me.
McIntosh: 5 - Might as well have not been there. Quickly becoming the new invisible man for me.

SUBS:
Williams: 5 - Just average, didn't really get into the game.
Jones: N/A - Not on long enough to give a fair rating
Beaumont: N/A - Same as above
Don't agree on your Redmond assessment as I thought he had a shocker. To give him the same rating as Bickerstaff is I think an insult to the young lad's performance.

Bit harsh also on McIntosh as his movement I thought was quite good but he really should have scored in the first half when he got himself into a superb position.
Old 7th September 2019, 18.54:48   #29-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Red View Post
Posted via mobile theme
Maybe they just like the misery?
Old 7th September 2019, 18.57:48   #30-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @no thanks

Quote:
Anyone who turned up wanting us to advance in this competition is clueless. Same for the trophy.
You are the one that is clueless, using this competition to get fringe players a run out makes absolute snse.
If the youngsters can gain anything from these games it can only be a good thing.
The further they progress the better and if people want to go and support their team, what is wrong with that?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.34:57.