RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Laighton (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114465-laighton.html)

Percy Sugden 12th September 2019 07.32:07

Re: Laighton

[QUOTE=Willywill;2291858]Redmond has been a big disappointment for me for far. I have seen flashes of brilliance, but thatís it. He lacks application and the drive to accept the physical side of the game. When he does eventually compete, he has the potential to be really good. The ball is in his court.[/QUOTE]

Tyler Harvey Mk2

Phils-an-alki 12th September 2019 07.33:23

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2291860]Almost every player that comes here goes backwards.

We'll be getting a reputation for ruining players.No one with a decent reputation comes here and thrives anymore.

Adds more weight to the talk that all is not well within the club and I'm convinced that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much sums us up during the last few years.

Three managers in succession don't all walk out mid season if everything is peachy.

pagl 12th September 2019 07.38:11

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2291860]Almost every player that comes here goes backwards.

We'll be getting a reputation for ruining players.No one with a decent reputation comes here and thrives anymore.

Adds more weight to the talk that all is not well within the club and I'm convinced that's the case.[/QUOTE]

How can CD coach players 1 day a week. The manager could be changing anything they have worked on.

I think CD and his 433 is the root cause of our problems. Even the 433 is actually a 4231 as we know.
Leaving an isolated CF, no holding midfield player and a total lack of co-ordination in the midfield.

fezbob 12th September 2019 07.38:58

And still the thread title is annoyingly wrong.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

KingBuxton_Forever red 12th September 2019 13.25:17

The CD thing will obviously be a factor but it probably has alot to do with the kind of player we sign. We are never going to be able to buy ourselves a sure bet, instead we are taking gambles are varying sizes.

Some work (Moult) some dont (Fondop)

Must admit, I was looking forward to Redmond, but he has been a huge let down so far.

Redpensioner 12th September 2019 14.00:36

I can see talent in Redmond but he lets himself down with some stupid misplaced passes. I'm willing the lad on to have a good 90 mins. I think its a confidence thing and once he gets a good game under his belt we'll see a different player.

WREX01 12th September 2019 15.37:10

[QUOTE=Redpensioner;2291959]I can see talent in Redmond but he lets himself down with some stupid misplaced passes. I'm willing the lad on to have a good 90 mins. I think its a confidence thing and once he gets a good game under his belt we'll see a different player.[/QUOTE]

I think he may be better suited to playing in the two. Maybe:

Barton Redmond

Grant

Tollitt Harris

Hooper

Harsh on young , but itís important we get the right balance.

Phils-an-alki 12th September 2019 15.48:40

[QUOTE=WREX01;2292013]I think he may be better suited to playing in the two. Maybe:

Barton Redmond

Grant

Tollitt Harris

Hooper

Harsh on young , but itís important we get the right balance.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

You cannot leave Young out, especially for Barton? Mental.

WREX01 12th September 2019 16.08:22

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2292015]You cannot leave Young out, especially for Barton? Mental.[/QUOTE]

At this moment in time Iíd play Barton and Young , Iím just suggesting an alternative way for Redmond to impress in the team.

OneLoveWrexham 12th September 2019 16.18:27

[QUOTE=WREX01;2292025]At this moment in time Iíd play Barton and Young , Iím just suggesting an alternative way for Redmond to impress in the team.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]
Redmond won’t impress in this team, he’s a luxury without the luxuries. Dom Vose was slated for his ‘tracking back’ and Redmond keeps getting cut slack for some reason, from what I’ve seen I’d play Rutherford over him and that’s saying something as he’s offered nothing.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.57:06.