RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Laighton (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114465-laighton.html)

Willywill 12th September 2019 06.40:25

Re: Laighton

Redmond has been a big disappointment for me for far. I have seen flashes of brilliance, but that’s it. He lacks application and the drive to accept the physical side of the game. When he does eventually compete, he has the potential to be really good. The ball is in his court.

Back of the Kop 12th September 2019 07.07:45

Almost every player that comes here goes backwards.

We'll be getting a reputation for ruining players.No one with a decent reputation comes here and thrives anymore.

Adds more weight to the talk that all is not well within the club and I'm convinced that's the case.

OneLoveWrexham 12th September 2019 07.16:37

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2291860]Almost every player that comes here goes backwards.

We'll be getting a reputation for ruining players.No one with a decent reputation comes here and thrives anymore.

Adds more weight to the talk that all is not well within the club and I'm convinced that's the case.[/QUOTE]
I disagree, we signed an average player in Paul Rutherford and he’ll be leaving as a hero of the people when he leaves the end of the season.

krux 12th September 2019 07.22:46

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2291861]I disagree, we signed an average player in Paul Rutherford and he’ll be leaving as a hero of the people when he leaves the end of the season.[/QUOTE]

which season?

Percy Sugden 12th September 2019 07.32:07

[QUOTE=Willywill;2291858]Redmond has been a big disappointment for me for far. I have seen flashes of brilliance, but that’s it. He lacks application and the drive to accept the physical side of the game. When he does eventually compete, he has the potential to be really good. The ball is in his court.[/QUOTE]

Tyler Harvey Mk2

Phils-an-alki 12th September 2019 07.33:23

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2291860]Almost every player that comes here goes backwards.

Adds more weight to the talk that all is not well within the club and I'm convinced that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much sums us up during the last few years.

Three managers in succession don't all walk out mid season if everything is peachy.

pagl 12th September 2019 07.38:11

How can CD coach players 1 day a week. The manager could be changing anything they have worked on.

I think CD and his 433 is the root cause of our problems. Even the 433 is actually a 4231 as we know.
Leaving an isolated CF, no holding midfield player and a total lack of co-ordination in the midfield.

fezbob 12th September 2019 07.38:58

And still the thread title is annoyingly wrong.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

KingBuxton_Forever red 12th September 2019 13.25:17

The CD thing will obviously be a factor but it probably has alot to do with the kind of player we sign. We are never going to be able to buy ourselves a sure bet, instead we are taking gambles are varying sizes.

Some work (Moult) some dont (Fondop)

Must admit, I was looking forward to Redmond, but he has been a huge let down so far.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.53:34.