RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Laighton (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114465-laighton.html)

OneLoveWrexham 8th September 2019 17.23:11

Re: Laighton

Grant was having a stern word with Hughes and waving his hands with purpose in the warm up against Maidenhead.

Percy Sugden 8th September 2019 17.28:15

The “rumour” I posted on here about senior players kicking off at half time in the Barrow game was correct. Obviously it takes a senior happy clapper on here to verify it for RP’ers to take notice.

I wasn’t stirring when I posted it and it came from a very reliable source.

dixienormous 8th September 2019 17.29:12

This nightmare will drag because sacking Hughes has to be the end of the people who appointed him.

short_gog 8th September 2019 17.30:18

[QUOTE=pagl;2291041]There’s room for more people who want to help IMO.
The WAFC board has to be restructured if we’re going to prosper.

It’s going to be a rocky road until Xmas unless results improve. Unsure why Halkynred thinks we have a direction we can change ��[/QUOTE]

I think results WILL improve, we have a much better squad than recent years, BH has done better than recent managers in the transfer market, but we've been unlucky with red cards and injury this season, something we haven't really had over the last few seasons at this stage.

Most (if not all) were shouting for "more entertainment" last season, we're getting that, just not the results, I am confident they will come, if not Hughes will be gone by Christmas.

As for the board, we need new fresh blood to help out on the football side, maybe somebody impartial outside the normal sphere of influence

Percy Sugden 8th September 2019 17.32:33

[QUOTE=short_gog;2291048]I think results WILL improve, we have a much better squad than recent years, BH has done better than recent managers in the transfer market, but we've been unlucky with red cards and injury this season, something we haven't really had over the last few seasons at this stage.

Most (if not all) were shouting for "more entertainment" last season, we're getting that, just not the results, I am confident they will come, if not Hughes will be gone by Christmas.

As for the board, we need new fresh blood to help out on the football side, maybe somebody impartial outside the normal sphere of influence[/QUOTE]

Which Hughes signings have improved us on the squad we had assembled last year?

dixienormous 8th September 2019 17.34:33

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2291050]Which Hughes signings have improved us on the squad we had assembled last year?[/QUOTE]

Hooper and Harris.

OneLoveWrexham 8th September 2019 17.35:41

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2291052]Hooper and Harris.[/QUOTE]
Has Harris played since the Halifax game? Not noticed him, he looked a world beater but has had no influence whatsoever recently.

Halkynred 8th September 2019 17.37:14

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2291046]The “rumour” I posted on here about senior players kicking off at half time in the Barrow game was correct. Obviously it takes a senior happy clapper on here to verify it for RP’ers to take notice.

I wasn’t stirring when I posted it and it came from a very reliable source.[/QUOTE]

Too many of these “rumours” circling, the club is in disarray clear to see.
Poor results, sending offs & lack of positive visibility from our manager.

Percy Sugden 8th September 2019 17.47:24

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2291052]Hooper and Harris.[/QUOTE]

We’ve also replaced Roberts who was generally solid with bobb who is shite. Brad walker has been replaced with Barton who hasn’t done much in the league. Mcintosh replaced either holroyd or beavon, who were both far better players.

Are you sure true squad is better?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.05:16.