RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup R4 draw (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114472-tunnocks-caramel-wafer-cup-r4-draw.html)

FieldtownRed 11th September 2019 20.55:21

Re: Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup R4 draw

Unless I’ve missed it are the club taking a while to announce the date and ko for this? Which makes you wonder if they’re trying to keep the chesterfield fixture as is?

Red Light 12th September 2019 06.11:30

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2291830]Unless I’ve missed it are the club taking a while to announce the date and ko for this? Which makes you wonder if they’re trying to keep the chesterfield fixture as is?[/QUOTE]

The draw only took place on Tuesday - would imagine there is quite a lot to sort out for the two fixtures with the added complication of BT live coverage - so in reality two fixtures and a Tv viewing to arrange with consultation of all parties taking place mixed in with policing, security, stewarding and other match service providers to arrange.

I suspect the club may wish to play the Chesterfield match on the scheduled Saturday in it's already allocated Tv slot and play the Cup match on the Sunday - the alternative will be to displace the league match to a Tuesday night - the cup match will take priority and must be played that particular weekend.

Perhaps an announcement later today or tomorrow.

CRUMBS 12th September 2019 06.11:35

I've heard Sky after this tie it could go to court you know , someone called Miller got wind and isn't happy .

fezbob 12th September 2019 07.38:13

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2291853]I've heard Sky after this tie it could go to court you know , someone called Miller got wind and isn't happy .[/QUOTE]

Windy Miller from Camberwick Green?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Phils-an-alki 12th September 2019 07.40:22

Sky, BT Sport and Amazon Prime are all in the race to show this feast of football. Bids are coming in worth millions as they all want in on the glamour tie of the next round.

Foxy 12th September 2019 07.50:26

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2291869]Sky, BT Sport and Amazon Prime are all in the race to show this feast of football. Bids are coming in worth millions as they all want in on the glamour tie of the next round.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. These are the exciting times that we were promised.

Red Light 12th September 2019 07.51:51

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2291869]Sky, BT Sport and Amazon Prime are all in the race to show this feast of football. Bids are coming in worth millions as they all want in on the glamour tie of the next round.[/QUOTE]

What about the Outer Hebridean Broadcasting Corporation with everyone's favourite commentator Rab C Nesbitt ?

marinman 12th September 2019 07.53:21

Setanta have the rights to this game. :)

NottsRed 12th September 2019 08.02:00

Heard S4C have put in an eight figure bid last minute that's put the cat amongst the pigeons.

fezbob 12th September 2019 08.02:50

[QUOTE=marinman;2291876]Setanta have the rights to this game. :)[/QUOTE]

[YOUTUBE]ByaYqA3aDbA[/YOUTUBE]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.30:42.