RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Hughes and Harris out (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114500-hughes-harris-out.html)

Lets Av A Riot 14th September 2019 21.31:31

Re: Hughes and Harris out

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2293055]There are newbie managers and then there's Bryan Hughes.[/QUOTE]

eassy post to make with hindsight in mind....

had hughes of won our 1st 10.... you would be .. whats the phrase you use?

O, yea "Jizzing your pants" ....

nobody would care a crap if he had done well... as said above i agree he has to go now.. but... the abuse and anger aimed at him is wrong! thats what i dont like is the anger and abuse aimed at the management team

dixienormous 14th September 2019 21.43:31

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2293093]eassy post to make with hindsight in mind....

nobody would care a crap if he had done well... as said above i agree he has to go now.. but... the abuse and anger aimed at him is wrong! thats what i dont like is the anger and abuse aimed at the management team[/QUOTE]

Easy post to make with hindsight? It was easy before he managed his first game. He failed at Scarborough and was fannying around with footgolf.

Foxy 14th September 2019 21.46:06

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2293093]eassy post to make with hindsight in mind....

nobody would care a crap if he had done well... as said above i agree he has to go now.. but... the abuse and anger aimed at him is wrong! thats what i dont like is the anger and abuse aimed at the management team[/QUOTE]

Surprising because you have always been quick to throw abuse at those who saw this coming a long time ago. You and the others on here ( allowed to get away with it by the moderators ) all bear some culpability for the disaster that is unfolding.

Percy Sugden 14th September 2019 21.47:01

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2293106]Easy post to make with hindsight? It was easy before he managed his first game. He failed at Scarborough and was fannying around with footgolf.[/QUOTE]

So many on here go on about “hindsight”. Some of us have seen it well in advance on numerous occasions and get shot down in flames.

FieldtownRed 14th September 2019 22.11:00

Hindsight doesn’t really matter now. He simply isn’t up to the job. Whether you knew this months ago is now irrelevant.

Redordead 14th September 2019 22.11:08

How did Hughes get the job? Is it because he was doing his coaching badges with the FAW?

Shocking appointment it’s up there with Davies and Barrow getting the managers job

the sleeping giant dies 14th September 2019 22.12:16

So now everyone has woken up to the fact that this team and its shite managers appointments are going to cost us again in relegation from where we won t get out we are the longest serving team down here because the board have tried to get us back up on a shoestring so we are now reaping our rewards two seasons and last season had we signed a decent striker we would now be back in the league but no they went for shite signings some of which did nt even make the bench this was once such a proud club but we are now a laughing stocko9

Ruabon Red 14th September 2019 22.42:31

[QUOTE=standman;2293019]One of current board members has said to me, it needs changes the others lap everything up he wants and no one challenges him.[/QUOTE]

Surprised no one has picked up on this claim.

Deeply concerning if true - not only the comment, but the fact a board member is disillusioned sufficiently to share beyond the boardroom.

kopitered 14th September 2019 22.45:24

Investment in the ciub needed,or slide down the leagues.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.51:43.