RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Hughes and Harris out (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114500-hughes-harris-out.html)

John Neals Dynasty 14th September 2019 22.47:07

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2292808]Pete jones make another funny joke about how many meet the managers were having. Im not laughing[/QUOTE]

He needs to go with the rest of the fools killing our club.

Never mind we have the Mighty St Mirren and the Tunnock ryvita biscuit cup to save our season.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

willyheckerslike 14th September 2019 22.53:15

Re: Hughes and Harris out

We are f****d....a clueless manager who has no idea what he is doing or how to get out of this mess and a board equally clueless about how to manage a successfull club....we are doomed! Hughes , Harris, Mills and Darlington.....please just p*ss off somewhere else.....tomorrow!

John Neals Dynasty 14th September 2019 23.02:30

[QUOTE=Geordielad;2292979]It's ok saying Hughes out and i would not disagree with that but all the stick Spencer has I am surprised he has not walked and would not blame him. If he did the club would be in a sorry state as who would replace him working hours and hours for the club free of charge as well as holding down a full time job. Just remember this when giving him shit in less you have the know how to do his job here ( for nothing),[/QUOTE]

If all this club can afford is a board of volunteers working for nothing a manager sacked from Scarborough after a short spell, an assistant manager Flynn one day a week and a coach Darlington one day a week.

Then we are going nowhere in an upwards direction only downwards.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Jaded 14th September 2019 23.14:14

[QUOTE=Geordielad;2292979]It's ok saying Hughes out and i would not disagree with that but all the stick Spencer has I am surprised he has not walked and would not blame him. If he did the club would be in a sorry state as who would replace him working hours and hours for the club free of charge as well as holding down a full time job. Just remember this when giving him shit in less you have the know how to do his job here ( for nothing),[/QUOTE]

Do you think that having someone who's doing a bad job for free is better than someone who could do a good job but get paid?

neilwxm 14th September 2019 23.38:39

Not defending anyone, but serious question, who will replace these people and how much will it cost us? Are we willing to cut the playing budget to have a Full Time CEO?

pagl 15th September 2019 01.23:48

[QUOTE=neilwxm;2293197]Not defending anyone, but serious question, who will replace these people and how much will it cost us? Are we willing to cut the playing budget to have a Full Time CEO?[/QUOTE]

At the price of relegation yes

chef1 15th September 2019 04.53:24

What makes everyone think no one will step up to want to do it . ? A ceo at least will be accountable if not a complete overhaul has to happen . We have a board where so many have lost faith in but seem to think they are the only show in town. As for the trust board they might as well not exist .Who can blame Hughes for saying yes when approached .Unfortunately he is so far out of his depth with next to zero support , if you won’t sack him at least get him some help

pagl 15th September 2019 05.55:45

[QUOTE=chef1;2293231]What makes everyone think no one will step up to want to do it . ? A ceo at least will be accountable if not a complete overhaul has to happen . We have a board where so many have lost faith in but seem to think they are the only show in town. As for the trust board they might as well not exist .Who can blame Hughes for saying yes when approached .Unfortunately he is so far out of his depth with next to zero support , if you won’t sack him at least get him some help[/QUOTE]

Any CEO should report to the WST board, not the football board. They should work with the football board. The CEO will be an employee not a WAFC board stooge and must have some football experience to be able to communicate with the manager.

The WST trust board, exactly. What do they now do?
Monthly meeting - tick
Collect membership money - tick
Balance WST accounts - tick
Anything else we are aware of. The WAFC board are ruling the roost and the WST need to regain some control.

If we dont have the cohonas to deal with BH then yes he needs support.
FT assistant is a must. BF needs to go into retirement.
CD must not dictate tactics and we have to play 433, 442 or whatever in it’s proper form. The Cowleys had their success with 442 so it tells you something.

IMO he has lost the players. Pearson wasn’t happy yesterday, Grant’s one of those doom mongers that thrives on unrest (IMO) and the rest of the dressing room are followers.

I see these types of people all the time on projects. I isolate them and deal with them. They either change or I lose them.

REDJB 15th September 2019 06.54:15

[QUOTE=neilwxm;2293197]Not defending anyone, but serious question, who will replace these people and how much will it cost us? Are we willing to cut the playing budget to have a Full Time CEO?[/QUOTE]

Last two home games have been at least 1000 down. At £20 a ticket, there's your wage for the CEO. Haven't included money the 2000 missing would spend on catering and the like.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.54:06.