RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Hughes and Harris out (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114500-hughes-harris-out.html)

moynkeepthefaith 14th September 2019 19.59:01

Re: Hughes and Harris out

[QUOTE=Halkynred;2292932]Happy clappers need to take a reality check, this is a disaster of epic proportion.
The league doesn’t lie, we are on an all time low.

BH & CD are out of their depth - the shape of that team today was embarrassing
No passion until the last ten minutes, same as the Maidenhead game[/QUOTE]

It appears I am classed as a happy clapper so I feel duty bound to comment.
Firstly I am happy that we have a club and will always be indebted to those who fought the Hamilton era so brilliantly - I’m struggling to see any problem with that.
Off the field we have achieved much but on the field we are clearly struggling and I believe it’s time for god the Flynn god the Hughes and god the Darlington to go. That means we have this time recruited badly and the board are under pressure and due process should follow.
I’m sure nobody cares but just personally if the club were to be put up for sale that would not work for me.

Geordielad 14th September 2019 20.06:21

It's ok saying Hughes out and i would not disagree with that but all the stick Spencer has I am surprised he has not walked and would not blame him. If he did the club would be in a sorry state as who would replace him working hours and hours for the club free of charge as well as holding down a full time job. Just remember this when giving him shit in less you have the know how to do his job here ( for nothing),

sparky 14th September 2019 20.18:08

[QUOTE=Geordielad;2292979]It's ok saying Hughes out and i would not disagree with that but all the stick Spencer has I am surprised he has not walked and would not blame him. If he did the club would be in a sorry state as who would replace him working hours and hours for the club free of charge as well as holding down a full time job. Just remember this when giving him shit in less you have the know how to do his job here ( for nothing),[/QUOTE]

Just a thought, and call me old fashioned, but maybe, we could employ someone. I know, ground breaking isn't it?

Deeside Dragon 14th September 2019 20.25:13

The decks need to be well and truly cleared with fresh ideas from outside. Hughes should go although I've nothing against him personally Darlington and Harris have even more to answer for.

I think Hughes will stay for now but as we've got 3 matches against sides below us. The rest of September is critical, a poor return and surely the writing will be on the wall and the penny will have to drop

moynkeepthefaith 14th September 2019 20.27:51

[QUOTE=sparky;2292993]Just a thought, and call me old fashioned, but maybe, we could employ someone. I know, ground breaking isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Not groundbreaking but obviously with a cost impact. If I was spencer I would walk.

dixienormous 14th September 2019 20.29:25

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2293005]Not groundbreaking but obviously with a cost impact. If I was spencer I would walk.[/QUOTE]

" I never pray but tonight I'm on my knees "

Lets hope to god he does the right thing, along with Mills.

standman 14th September 2019 20.31:10

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2293005]Not groundbreaking but obviously with a cost impact. If I was spencer I would walk.[/QUOTE]

He won’t walk because he thinks it’s his club not ours but this is all his fault, the others all follow him like sheep. Not one back bone on the board.

Foxy 14th September 2019 20.32:12

It would be staggering if he didn’t. Unfortunately there seems to be an arrogance there which Might lead him to cling on.

Lets Av A Riot 14th September 2019 20.32:54

[QUOTE=flynhater;2292854]Unfortunately Spencer has to go to, it is his reluctance to go for an experienced Manager. That means time after time we go for Rookies that dont answer back. The Cheaper option to although the way we go through them it probably works out even dearer.[/QUOTE]

yes because inexperienced managers DONT work....

im so glad we managed to get rid of Ricketts and Keates,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....

Before they got us relegated.as both of them were unexperienced in the FL or our league... or below

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.38:45.