RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Hughes and Harris out (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114500-hughes-harris-out.html)

REDJB 14th September 2019 20.34:15

Re: Hughes and Harris out

Carl Darlington �� said it for years. Useless

I'm hoping he gets Osians job at the coaching course school. He won't be allowed to have one day off doing that.

Vorporix 14th September 2019 20.34:25

[QUOTE=standman;2293009]He won’t walk because he thinks it’s his club not ours but this is all his fault, the others all follow him like sheep. Not one back bone on the board.[/QUOTE]

Mistakes have been made by the board but this is an unfair comment...I'm sure he doesn't think it is his club beyond being a supporter like everyone else.

Lets Av A Riot 14th September 2019 20.35:09

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2292839]Call yourself a fan #Hughesin[/QUOTE]

Im normally optomistic and have faith in the squad and management team and i always want to give them time,,, but although he has recruited well and has some decent players at his disposal. they either dont want to play for him and he has lost the dressing room completely.. or he doesnt have a clue on how to get the best out of them.. either way... sadly... we have to consider letting him go

standman 14th September 2019 20.37:22

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2293016]Mistakes have been made by the board but this is an unfair comment...I'm sure he doesn't think it is his club beyond being a supporter like everyone else.[/QUOTE]

One of current board members has said to me, it needs changes the others lap everything up he wants and no one challenges him.

stalybridge sheepshagger 14th September 2019 20.37:58

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2292779]National North next season anyone?[/QUOTE]

Look on the bright side, less travelling!

flynhater 14th September 2019 20.38:05

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2293013]yes because inexperienced managers DONT work....

im so glad we managed to get rid of Ricketts and Keates,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....

Before they got us relegated.as both of them were unexperienced in the FL or our league... or below[/QUOTE]

Whoa hold on tiger under Keates everyone was saying it was worst football we had played for years, I will concede the defence was good. As for Sammy the Snake ask the Shrews fans what they think of him.

Lets Av A Riot 14th September 2019 20.39:50

[QUOTE=sparky;2292993]Just a thought, and call me old fashioned, but maybe, we could employ someone. I know, ground breaking isn't it?[/QUOTE]

lose-lose for the club if that was to happen.. as IF that didnt work out.. the board would get slated for wasting money on said vacancy!

Foxy 14th September 2019 20.41:15

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2293016]Mistakes have been made by the board but this is an unfair comment...I'm sure he doesn't think it is his club beyond being a supporter like everyone else.[/QUOTE]

He does, he thinks he is Owain Glyndwr leading some sort of nationalist romantic battle against the imperialism of English privately owned clubs,

dixienormous 14th September 2019 20.44:15

[QUOTE=Foxy;2293027]He does, he thinks he is Owain Glyndwr leading some sort of nationalist romantic battle against the imperialism of English privately owned clubs,[/QUOTE]

Is this another " I walked into a pub in Caernarfon and everyone started speaking Welsh " moment Foxy?

I get it, most of our fanbase like the most of Wales, don't speak the language(which doesn't make them less of a Welsh person by the way) but a minority like myself do, daily with every member of my family and friends. It was here before the English tried to kill it, and it's still alive today unlike many other celtic languages, get over it.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.34:21.