RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Hughes and Harris out (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114500-hughes-harris-out.html)

Lets Av A Riot 14th September 2019 21.00:03

Re: Hughes and Harris out

[QUOTE=standman;2293039]management or leadership skills. There is no way BH had impressed at any interview.[/QUOTE]

did some random bloke down the pub tell you this? or are you just presuming?

im going to guess a bit of both.. as im fairly sure if BH had an interview.. the people who interviewed him wouldnt of told anybody how impressive he was or wasnt.

although if he did have an interview im presuming he did impress and do well.. after all he got the job.....

as for his ability as our manager.. as already stated im inclined to agree he aint the right man to take us forward (i was originally sceptical when he signed.. and was astonished at the contract length... but when he signed i was happy to give the guy a chance.. and time to mould his team and hopefully do well)

one thing i wont do.. and never will. is get overly dramatic or aggresive (as some fans do) towards somebody who is only trying their best to do whats best for the club..

im just as disapointed... than majority of posters on here.. but im not gonna get angry or abusive like many

Vambo 14th September 2019 21.00:38

[QUOTE=Wenttoanderlechtin76;2292770]And Mills never goes to away games and never used to go at all before he fluked his way on to the board[/QUOTE]

He does

Lets Av A Riot 14th September 2019 21.03:11

[QUOTE=REDJB;2293047]Mills played some of the best passing football I've seen at this level. Not sure what happened with him after such a good start.[/QUOTE]

thats my point mate.. prior to him comming here.. he was the fans choice as our next manager... myself included wanted him (even the season before i wanted him but we wenty for morrell or wilkin instead if i recall correct (im crap with time frames).

but experienced .. good football playing managers dont always work.. as dont newbie managers , its hit n miss

dixienormous 14th September 2019 21.04:22

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2293054]thats my point mate.. prior to him comming here.. he was the fans choice as our next manager... myself included wanted him (even the season before i wanted him but we wenty for morrell or wilkin instead if i recall correct (im crap with time frames).

but experienced .. good football playing managers dont always work.. as dont newbie managers , its hit n miss[/QUOTE]

There are newbie managers and then there's Bryan Hughes.

Ooh aah Paskin 14th September 2019 21.07:19

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2293054]thats my point mate.. prior to him comming here.. he was the fans choice as our next manager... myself included wanted him (even the season before i wanted him but we wenty for morrell or wilkin instead if i recall correct (im crap with time frames).

but experienced .. good football playing managers dont always work.. as dont newbie managers , its hit n miss[/QUOTE]

Then the only constant in all of this is the board. Buck will always have to stop with them. Time to evolve.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 14th September 2019 21.10:01

[QUOTE=standman;2293039]This is not just a mistake, BH shows zero management or leadership skills. There is no way BH had impressed at any interview, he has a terrible record in management having managed 5 and lost all five games before being sacked. This appointment can not be defended in any way, it should be explained how on earth he ever got the position in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Literally the cheap option, won't ruffle feathers as we keep seeing in his interviews. Seems a bit meek to me, a bit of a walk over yes man type.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 14th September 2019 21.13:15

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2293049]did some random bloke down the pub tell you this? or are you just presuming?

im going to guess a bit of both.. as im fairly sure if BH had an interview.. the people who interviewed him wouldnt of told anybody how impressive he was or wasnt.

although if he did have an interview im presuming he did impress and do well.. after all he got the job.....

as for his ability as our manager.. as already stated im inclined to agree he aint the right man to take us forward (i was originally sceptical when he signed.. and was astonished at the contract length... but when he signed i was happy to give the guy a chance.. and time to mould his team and hopefully do well)

one thing i wont do.. and never will. is get overly dramatic or aggresive (as some fans do) towards somebody who is only trying their best to do whats best for the club..

im just as disapointed... than majority of posters on here.. but im not gonna get angry or abusive like many[/QUOTE]

How about a tale on allegedly, no interviews took place at all? He was headhunted like big Den - Barrows blessing and suggestion apparently - on Darlos recommendation because the board couldnt be bothered with all the faff of appointing yet another manager at a critical stage of the season!

NottsRed 14th September 2019 21.24:45

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2293055]There are newbie managers and then there's Bryan Hughes.[/QUOTE]

Warning signs were raised on here with his experience at Scarborough but we were told that he should be given a chance.

Are the board waiting for him to resign? Lets not forget he was given a 3 year + contract so i imagine getting rid of will not come cheap.

Main issue if Hughes does go is its the same set up in place who will appoint another similar manager. IMHO Darlington has to go first now along with Flynn. We need somone in fulltime and the board to realise this very quickly.

TWREX 14th September 2019 21.31:22

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2293085]Warning signs were raised on here with his experience at Scarborough but we were told that he should be given a chance.

Are the board waiting for him to resign? Lets not forget he was given a 3 year + contract so i imagine getting rid of will not come cheap.

Main issue if Hughes does go is its the same set up in place who will appoint another similar manager. IMHO Darlington has to go first now along with Flynn. We need somone in fulltime and the board to realise this very quickly.[/QUOTE]

Have said this on another thread,after today's pathetic effort we need a new full time coach with fresh ideas.By By Darlo.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.43:52.