RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Today's game (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114505-todays-game.html)

dagg 14th September 2019 19.43:15

Today's game

Someone has to start, that was awful. If I was at home watching that I would turn over to another channel.

marathonplny 14th September 2019 19.46:09

Re: Today's game

No desire
No movement
No one that can beat a man

Sideways and backwards for 90 mins

Painful

Funny_Old_Game 14th September 2019 19.49:15

No plan. No noticeable tactics. No real desire. And full of players throwing their hands in the air and pretending to give a shit.

It was just make it up as you go along in terms of the ‘style’ of play.

Just seen Pearson’s interview, he was basically demanding that Oswell should be playing. And he praised Sutton saying how they had good tactics, to me a clear dig at Hughes and Darlington. All is not well.

FieldtownRed 14th September 2019 19.49:18

Visiting my folks for the weekend and Dad convinced me to go to the game. Should have stayed at theirs and chatted to my mum instead.

No urgency, no creativity and only a little bit of passion when we went a goal down. A draw is just papering over the cracks.

And also....Akil Wright is not an attacking midfielder. In fact, apart from being able to run, I’m not sure what at all he brings to the team.

dlrwrexham 14th September 2019 19.51:10

Not the worst group of players we'v ever had,but no organisation,no cohesion,no one looking as if they know what they're supposed to be doing. That basic give and go (the cornerstone of the modern game),players working off each other - that some teams come here and seem well drilled in - just isn't there.

Management team?,coaching team?, who knows!,but we look like a bunch of bloody amateurs!.:(

Redted 14th September 2019 19.59:07

[QUOTE=dlrwrexham;2292943]Not the worst group of players we'v ever had,but no organisation,no cohesion,no one looking as if they know what they're supposed to be doing. That basic give and go (the cornerstone of the modern game),players working off each other - that some teams come here and seem well drilled in - just isn't there.

Management team?,coaching team?, who knows!,but we look like a bunch of bloody amateurs!.:([/QUOTE]

That's the problem though isn't it? They are a bunch of amateurs!

Percy Sugden 14th September 2019 20.01:05

[QUOTE=dlrwrexham;2292943]Not the worst group of players we'v ever had,but no organisation,no cohesion,no one looking as if they know what they're supposed to be doing. That basic give and go (the cornerstone of the modern game),players working off each other - that some teams come here and seem well drilled in - just isn't there.

Management team?,coaching team?, who knows!,but we look like a bunch of bloody amateurs!.:([/QUOTE]

What makes you think these aren’t the worst group of players we’ve had?

Hightown Brymbo Red 14th September 2019 20.01:34

Best bit of the game was chanting towards the Board SH and BH. Wrexham fans showing they cant be taken for mugs all the time. The time for change is now

dlrwrexham 14th September 2019 20.06:25

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2292965]What makes you think these aren’t the worst group of players we’ve had?[/QUOTE]

As individuals,hey're nowhere near as bad as the group that Keates inherited from Mills (Michael Bakare et al).

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.11:08.