RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Are the board brave enough? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114507-board-brave-enough.html)

bristol redder 14th September 2019 20.07:04

Are the board brave enough?

Based on today’s results and also the top 3 , this league is still very open

Having watched our game today, Hughes, I’m afraid is not a leader / motivator

The board have to be brave and admit they made a mistake .

We all do , a bigger mistake is not making a change while we still have a chance

If you don’t believe me , the bookies ( who know a thing or two ) still have us 6th favourites to win the league

Bite the bullet, don’t make the mistake a bigger one

Get an experienced manager who can motivate this team

OneLoveWrexham 14th September 2019 20.10:05

Re: Are the board brave enough?

The biggest problem is if they sack him they have to admit they’re wrong, their sheer arrogance will stop them from doing this.

Redted 14th September 2019 20.12:43

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2292987]The biggest problem is if they sack him they have to admit they’re wrong, their sheer arrogance will stop them from doing this.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right

duncandog 14th September 2019 20.14:25

But they are/were wrong, we knew this months ago

flintshirefan 14th September 2019 20.16:02

Hughes and Darlington our .. end of debate the team have given up on them

rob_1072 14th September 2019 20.17:46

We have a slim chance of doing something in the league if we act now. Current set up is not the way forward.

REDJB 14th September 2019 20.40:39

Budget is spent. Gone. Be surprised if they can afford it..... Although with the way the crowds have, and will continue to drop. Can they afford not to?

Lets Av A Riot 14th September 2019 20.50:06

[QUOTE=bristol redder;2292981]Based on today’s results and also the top 3 , this league is still very open

Having watched our game today, Hughes, I’m afraid is not a leader / motivator

The board have to be brave and admit they made a mistake .

We all do , a bigger mistake is not making a change while we still have a chance

If you don’t believe me , the bookies ( who know a thing or two ) still have us 6th favourites to win the league

Bite the bullet, don’t make the mistake a bigger one

Get an experienced manager who can motivate this team[/QUOTE]

can we afford to get rid ? 3 years? or is it 2.5 years left on his cotnract.if he was to go that is.

i feel the only way Hughes could leave the club and still be held in "somewhat" huigh regard by fans is if he took it upon himself to leave... without asking for his payout he'd be due

Jaded 14th September 2019 20.55:54

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2293034]can we afford to get rid ? 3 years? or is it 2.5 years left on his cotnract.if he was to go that is.

i feel the only way Hughes could leave the club and still be held in "somewhat" huigh regard by fans is if he took it upon himself to leave... without asking for his payout he'd be due[/QUOTE]

I can’t believe our board would appoint someone to a contract we couldn’t afford to terminate. That would be staggeringly risky.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.09:02.