RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Ben Tollitt - To Extend or Not to Extend? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114523-ben-tollitt-extend-not-extend.html)

Phils-an-alki 16th September 2019 12.08:12

Re: Ben Tollitt - To Extend or Not to Extend?

[QUOTE=El Jonez;2293978]Ruthers is not the answer for a promotion chasing team. But he is a team player (not an individual) and what you get with him is 100% effort every game without fail.

Wasn't Ruthers [B]The Assist King[/B] last season or the one previous? I don't have the stats but recall someone posting them.

I think he used to take the corners that Pearson and Manny often nodded home.[/QUOTE]

LOL the assist king, stop now my sides are hurting.

El Jonez 16th September 2019 12.10:46

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2293984]LOL the assist king, stop now my sides are hurting.[/QUOTE]

Someone (not me) will dig out the stats and prove you wrong (again) Phil.

Phils-an-alki 16th September 2019 12.17:33

[QUOTE=El Jonez;2293987]Someone (not me) will dig out the stats and prove you wrong (again) Phil.[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that because he had one half decent season(if what you say is correct) doing what he should be doing by the way, that's it, he can dine out on that forever? And that proves me wrong and we'll ignore every other season he's been here? Funny but warped logic there. You're making a fool of yourself here and I'm starting to wonder if you even watch games, that's how deluded you come across.

Ruabon Red 16th September 2019 12.18:47

[QUOTE=El Jonez;2293978]Ruthers is not the answer for a [B]promotion chasing team[/B]. But he is a team player (not an individual) and what you get with him is 100% effort every game without fail.

Wasn't Ruthers The Assist King last season or the one previous? I don't have the stats but recall someone posting them.

I think he used to take the corners that Pearson and Manny often nodded home.[/QUOTE]

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

El Jonez 16th September 2019 12.38:22

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2293991]So what you're saying is that because he had one half decent season(if what you say is correct) doing what he should be doing by the way, that's it, he can dine out on that forever? And that proves me wrong and we'll ignore every other season he's been here? Funny but warped logic there. You're making a fool of yourself here and I'm starting to wonder if you even watch games, that's how deluded you come across.[/QUOTE]

It's all about opinion.

Myself (and others on RP) value the contribution from Ruthers and you (and others on RP) don't.

Not everybody thinks and behaves the same way as you Phil.

Birdy 16th September 2019 12.44:59

Not promotion quality, then again who is in our squad!

Phils-an-alki 16th September 2019 12.50:08

[QUOTE=El Jonez;2294005]It's all about opinion.

Myself (and others on RP) value the contribution from Ruthers and you (and others on RP) don't.

Not everybody thinks and behaves the same way as you Phil.[/QUOTE]

No shit.
Where's these stats to prove me wrong then? Need them for every season he's been here for balance.
He's a winger so should provide assists and goals, he rarely does so that's that. Awful player who fools some fans by running about a lot like a headless chicken and achieving fck all.

John Neals Dynasty 16th September 2019 12.52:43

Let's have a poll on everything

Let the next manager decide personally I think he has an edge to him, thinks he's better than he is, looked like the rest Saturday nor arsed
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wreck Sam 16th September 2019 12.57:41

The merits (or not) of any individual player cannot really be assessed until we have a coaching team in place that is able to work out what is needed to progress from where we find ourselves. The coaching direction is why we are where we are more than the players we have.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.38:00.