RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Ben Tollitt - To Extend or Not to Extend? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114523-ben-tollitt-extend-not-extend.html)

dlrwrexham 16th September 2019 19.35:03

Re: Ben Tollitt - To Extend or Not to Extend?

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2294191]confidence player... of which currently he seems to have no confidence at all.[/QUOTE]

Think you're right

OneLoveWrexham 16th September 2019 19.35:41

[QUOTE=dlrwrexham;2294234]Think you're right[/QUOTE]
Probably the first time he ever has been

BuckleyRed 16th September 2019 20.05:37

Nothing like a survey "Do you think he is shit or not"

paddockgraham 16th September 2019 21.22:51

brings nothing to the table, average at best

joe 16th September 2019 21.26:37

Over rated but better than Rutherford and McTosh put together.

Red Light 16th September 2019 23.10:44

He has got more quality and potential than most at this level.

But like many other players, we as a club seem to stifle and smother it out of them - Beck, Boden, Fondop all seem to spark into life as soon as they go elsewhere.

Tollitt has talent and can change matches - I would grasp the chance to retain him - one of the best attacking threats we have and there aren't many.

pagl 17th September 2019 02.50:56

I dont think he has the stomach for the fight ahead.

KingBuxton_Forever red 17th September 2019 05.52:38

He's probably not as good as we first thought BUT I suspect alot of it is because the players have no clue ahat they are supposed to do when they get the ball.

Prodigal Dragon 17th September 2019 07.17:47

[QUOTE=BuckleyRed;2294282]Nothing like a survey "Do you think he is shit or not"[/QUOTE]

Seemingly, most think ‘not’!

Tollitt’s short-term loan ends this week, before the Aldershot game. We should therefore hear fairly soon whether he is staying or departing.

Personally, I think he is an exciting winger who is being stifled by our ineffective formation and midfield. There is scope for improvement — I think he is sometimes trying too hard to impress, when it might be more effective to keep it simple — but he has pace, desire, and the willingness to run at defenders.

If he does leave it will be either because he does not want to stay or BH does not want to keep him. Our ability to sign him for the rest of the season won’t, on its own, guarantee success, but it will indicate whether the Board’s and management’s claims about turning around our faltering season are true or false.

Actions speak louder than words.

PS Without the acquisition of a midfield general we will continue to struggle, regardless of their decision on BT’s future at Wrexham AFC.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.06:37.