RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Ben Tollitt - To Extend or Not to Extend? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114523-ben-tollitt-extend-not-extend.html)

WREX01 17th September 2019 07.34:16

Re: Ben Tollitt - To Extend or Not to Extend?

This poll is a complete waste of time.Tollitt is the least of our problems.

- Dibble in goal
- The midfield in general , signing Barton and continuing to play Summerfield. Akil Wright continuing to get selected.

There needs to be a huge change in the management team. The players are clearly not happy, hold a 5 minute conversation with Pearson and you’ll be able to tell that.I dread to think what we do in training , the players don’t actually seem fit to me . We are being run as an amateur club.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

KingBuxton_Forever red 17th September 2019 08.01:50

[QUOTE=WREX01;2294482]This poll is a complete waste of time.Tollitt is the least of our problems.

- Dibble in goal
- The midfield in general , signing Barton and continuing to play Summerfield. Akil Wright continuing to get selected.

There needs to be a huge change in the management team. The players are clearly not happy, hold a 5 minute conversation with Pearson and you’ll be able to tell that.I dread to think what we do in training , the players don’t actually seem fit to me . We are being run as an amateur club.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

You are brave criticizing Wright and Dibble on here. They are fine according to most (despite our league position.)

Ooh aah Paskin 17th September 2019 12.11:31

Probably end up at Fylde on loan …..

Rhys's Daddy 17th September 2019 15.54:06

Has the potential but not with us.
Tranmere has better players around him, so played to his strength and made him shine better than he is.
ON TV recently he was not supported, and got picked off by better bigger defenders.

We still need the midfield general to get the youngsters into the game

Prodigal Dragon 18th September 2019 15.33:35

Very pleased his loan has been extended. He can help transform a rather immobile team.

Quay Red 18th September 2019 16.15:30

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2294946]Very pleased his loan has been extended. He can help transform a rather immobile team.[/QUOTE]

I thought he went to Tranmere as a midfield player.

billybersham 18th September 2019 16.20:46

Do not think we have seen the best of Ben especially with our formation,first spell he was very average,but just like Pyke you only need to play well in your last match before leaving and your a superstar.

fezbob 19th September 2019 09.25:13

[QUOTE=billybersham;2294962]Do not think we have seen the best of Ben especially with our formation,first spell he was very average,but just like Pyke you only need to play well in your last match before leaving and your a superstar.[/QUOTE]

Pyke played very well in his second spell with us and it certainly wasn't isolated to one match.

John Neals Dynasty 19th September 2019 11.16:03

[QUOTE=fezbob;2295095]Pyke played very well in his second spell with us and it certainly wasn't isolated to one match.[/QUOTE]

Yes agree Pyke was a good player was sorry to see him go....as for Tollit he needs to join Grant in the gym and get on the weights he lacks strength and is easily shrugged off the ball, he also needs to work on his passing and stop thinking he is better than he is... Definitely talent there just needs someone to bring it out of him consistently and that's the problem we lack full time coaches.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.31:35.