RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Ricketts and Darlington (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114533-ricketts-darlington.html)

OneLoveWrexham 18th September 2019 20.18:35

Re: Ricketts and Darlington

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2295032]That's not the point I'm making, we've certainly found one. What is it with the surname Hughes and all these dormant accounts on here that spring up to the defence of the board?

I'm all right, not going to spill the name on how one plys a WST boarder member with drink at away games, latched to him at all times. Plus many more I know about.[/QUOTE]
They’re all popping up, it’s his shift tonight there’s no doubt a rota has been set up.

Ooh aah Paskin 18th September 2019 20.19:53

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2295036]They’re all popping up, it’s his shift tonight there’s no doubt a rota has been set up.[/QUOTE]

Purely coincidental. Obviously.
;)

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 18th September 2019 20.45:09

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2295036]They’re all popping up, it’s his shift tonight there’s no doubt a rota has been set up.[/QUOTE]

Must have started his shift for Airbus over in Toulouse. :hurray:

flintshirefan 18th September 2019 20.52:42

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2295010]and you know this ... how? heard it down the pub.. read it elsewhere on here or social media... have a "friend of a friend in the know who you can name" that told you? or just guessing ?[/QUOTE]

Just stating a fact and yes I do know

standman 18th September 2019 21.19:50

[QUOTE=Redordead;2295012]Remember when folk said Barrow twatted Ricketts.....[/QUOTE]

Yes at the training ground, probably saying You better take me with you yer b*******’.

sparky 18th September 2019 21.51:08

They really should stop drinking the home made ale in the village. He will end up getting banned, again.

GarryOggy 18th September 2019 22.21:11

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2295006]Nope, not one bit, Oswell got away because of an unwillingness to pay the money required, as did many other targets.

Allies of the board came on here making out Oswell wanted to remain part time only for him to move to Morcombe days later...

Jussi was working here for nothing and as a favour to Ricketts.

Ricketts was undermined, it's as simple as that, when Shrewsbury showed willing to pay the release clause he was simply told he could leave, no fight put up or anything. The board didn't even think Shrewsbury had the money, shows how much research they do.[/QUOTE]

So if Darlington was sacked and he had his full time coach to pump the balls up because it was beneath Barrow he would have turned down Shrewsbury?

pagl 18th September 2019 23.02:45

GGGG, How did Oswell get away if we signed him in Jan?
He hasn’t made much of an impression anyway IMO but opinion is divided as Pearson appeared to want him in the team with his comment about winning the 1st ball and not 2nd ball unless I got the wrong drift from him.
Some reports say he didn’t win a header yet some say he won most of them!
Will need to watch it again - ohhhhh the thought. Wont help with recovery at all.

I like most of your posts and you have info that is interesting but not sure what’s being said here.

GarryOggy 18th September 2019 23.55:17

[QUOTE=pagl;2295065]GGGG, How did Oswell get away if we signed him in Jan?
He hasn’t made much of an impression anyway IMO but opinion is divided as Pearson appeared to want him in the team with his comment about winning the 1st ball and not 2nd ball unless I got the wrong drift from him.
Some reports say he didn’t win a header yet some say he won most of them!
Will need to watch it again - ohhhhh the thought. Wont help with recovery at all.

I like most of your posts and you have info that is interesting but not sure what’s being said here.[/QUOTE]

Harris was getting long balls hoofed up to him all game until Oswell came on. Oswell should have started if that was the tactics. Hughes said in the post match conference that we started going long when Oswell came on! He had more joy than Harris.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.00:19.