RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Ricketts and Darlington (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114533-ricketts-darlington.html)

Sussex Red 19th September 2019 19.02:03

Re: Ricketts and Darlington

Darlington is the common denominator here. He's given little more than a few days a week (at best) and is a hobbyist Wrexham coach.

If he genuinely loves the club, he needs to allow a genuine coach to work full time with the team.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 19th September 2019 19.35:15

[QUOTE=Huffy;2295178]Thats just your opinion - I expect also , the chance to manage a League 1 club that had only just missed promotion to the Championship the season before ,was too good a lure also! More money certainly[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll get on the phone to him pronto :freak:

The fact is he wanted Darlington out, being told 'no' made his decision an awfully lot easier. Another fact is he was told to leave, no effort was put in to convince him otherwise, he was said to be shocked by that.

He asked for Darlington to leave well before Shrewsbury's intrest also, another fact.

Another fact is that our board genuinely believed Shrewsbury had no money to spend.

GarryOggy 19th September 2019 20.31:51

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2295183]Okay, I'll get on the phone to him pronto :freak:

The fact is he wanted Darlington out, being told 'no' made his decision an awfully lot easier. Another fact is he was told to leave, no effort was put in to convince him otherwise, he was said to be shocked by that.

He asked for Darlington to leave well before Shrewsbury's intrest also, another fact.

Another fact is that our board genuinely believed Shrewsbury had no money to spend.[/QUOTE]

Why did the board say no?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 19th September 2019 20.37:50

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2295187]Why did the board say no?[/QUOTE]

I've no idea, someone else might know something but I doubt it.

It's the sort of questions they won't answer, should the truth come out the same faces will be on the offensive no doubt.

billybersham 19th September 2019 22.23:00

[QUOTE=Wrexham_fan_4eva!;2295177]Name 3 things that were dictated[/QUOTE

Darlington decides tactics and much more.

billybersham 19th September 2019 22.25:21

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2295188]I've no idea, someone else might know something but I doubt it.

It's the sort of questions they won't answer, should the truth come out the same faces will be on the offensive no doubt.[/QUOTE]

All i was told was that Ricketts wanted Darlington out of the club,but it never happened.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.46:02.