Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20th September 2019, 12.15:38   #81-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Pearson backs manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post
Dibble is just not very good. The coach isn’t the issue.

Who’s going to come out and back the manager today I wonder!
Dibble has not been playing well, but he was far better last season when he did play (while Jääskeläisen was still here).
Old 20th September 2019, 12.20:59   #82-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlayDragon View Post
Dibble has not been playing well, but he was far better last season when he did play (while Jääskeläisen was still here).
I don’t think he was any better, I was slated last season for saying he wasn’t very good and highlighting his flaws. Some are blinded by his penalty stats which to be fair is quite useful but his all round game is just as poor this season as last.
Old 20th September 2019, 12.22:48   #83-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
I don’t think he was any better, I was slated last season for saying he wasn’t very good and highlighting his flaws. Some are blinded by his penalty stats which to be fair is quite useful but his all round game is just as poor this season as last.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this.
Old 20th September 2019, 13.19:01   #84-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I know Dibble is not very good but coaches should work on their weaknesses else their is no point in having one.
Posted via mobile theme
I agree to an extent. There are certain things that cannot be taught and come natural to people - that is where Dibble is struggling. I’m sure he works hard to improve his game but the basic ingredients for a goalkeeper at our level aren’t there.
Old 20th September 2019, 13.43:17   #85-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Off topic I want Hughes out asap I saw him play a fantastic player his transfer paid for Colliers Park.(We all know what happened there) but he is not up to being a Manager. There are manager's out there who don't need the money Mark Hughes is a dream that won't happen,but what about his assistant Eddie N: can't spell his surname anyway. Surely he would want a go very experienced done all the badges a wealthy man his first club. Maybe just Maybe.
Old 20th September 2019, 13.49:35   #86-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowler View Post
Off topic I want Hughes out asap I saw him play a fantastic player his transfer paid for Colliers Park.(We all know what happened there) but he is not up to being a Manager. There are manager's out there who don't need the money Mark Hughes is a dream that won't happen,but what about his assistant Eddie N: can't spell his surname anyway. Surely he would want a go very experienced done all the badges a wealthy man his first club. Maybe just Maybe.
I wouldn't mind an assistant to say Pep Guardiola say as Manager. ( just an example) But Mark Hughes seem to get the sack every where he goes.
Old 20th September 2019, 15.14:05   #87-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhosymedre Red View Post
I wouldn't mind an assistant to say Pep Guardiola say as Manager. ( just an example) But Mark Hughes seem to get the sack every where he goes.

Mark Hughes would fit our managerial merry go round then.

Thinking about it though a local guy out of work a fan (sounding like Darlington) not an ex Wrexham player (That's most important) experience at a higher level lots of contacts in the game.

Would need to accept working for a minimum managers wage though. But it would be a chance for him to rebuild his career...

Back to reality shock of hot sun and we still have the other Hughes the top coach in Footgolf.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 20th September 2019, 15.17:49   #88-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Still think Pearson backing the manager is a PR stunt. Obviously to keep the leader and other reporters happy by running this story.
Old 20th September 2019, 16.23:58   #89-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Lose tmz and he has to go.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.52:25.