RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   New Dawn - Fresh approach (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114545-new-dawn-fresh-approach.html)

Inside Left 21st September 2019 06.46:26

New Dawn - Fresh approach

After a period of concern fans can look forward to a new dawn starting today at Aldershot. Ahead are a series of very winnable fixtures which will propel the club up the league and develop confidence.

The doom and gloom will be lifted and in a few weeks the football and WST boards will be able to tell the fans that is was the right decision to stand by their man (men even). Just like the board years ago stood by Flynn.

Christmas could see Wrexham eating at the top table of the Conference League? Finding all is well at The Racecourse with fans looking forward to a late promotion run in the new year --- 2020 has a positive ring to it. A fresh positive approach will have taken hold at the club.

Who is with me on this path of optimism?

Halkynred 21st September 2019 06.54:02

Re: New Dawn - Fresh approach

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2295351]After a period of concern fans can look forward to a new dawn starting today at Aldershot. Ahead are a series of very winnable fixtures which will propel the club up the league and develop confidence.

The doom and gloom will be lifted and in a few weeks the football and WST boards will be able to tell the fans that is was the right decision to stand by their man (men even). Just like the board years ago stood by Flynn.

Christmas could see Wrexham eating at the top table of the Conference League? Finding all is well at The Racecourse with fans looking forward to a late promotion run in the new year --- 2020 has a positive ring to it. A fresh positive approach will have taken hold at the club.

Who is with me on this path of optimism?[/QUOTE]

Great positivity, like all of us hope your right.
Personably I don’t see points today or Tuesday.

The new dawn will be the sacking of BH & CD & hopefully a shake up at board level.

flintshirefan 21st September 2019 07.02:39

I like you positivity but time will tell and I think next three games will decide Hughes future I hope you right though

Foxy 21st September 2019 07.07:16

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2295351]After a period of concern fans can look forward to a new dawn starting today at Aldershot. Ahead are a series of very winnable fixtures which will propel the club up the league and develop confidence.

No. There is only one way this is going and has been for several years

Haruki 21st September 2019 07.09:35

Has Kiwi Red hacked your account?

ruthinred 21st September 2019 07.12:02

What is so different to announce a new dawn?

Same players managers owners

And weve had plenty of winnable games

Same sh1t different day

andy buckley 21st September 2019 07.15:46

Sitting in pub beer in hand, train down south due in an hour, breakfast ordered, sunny day, what's not to be positive about. 🤔

Inside Left 21st September 2019 07.26:47

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2295358]What is so different to announce a new dawn?

Same players managers owners

And weve had plenty of winnable games

Same sh1t different day[/QUOTE]

It didn't rub off on you and dear old Foxy then. :) Suns shining all is well. who is for a 2 - 0 win at Aldershot.

Prodigal Dragon 21st September 2019 07.28:20

Everyone wants this success, although not everyone wants it under the current regime.

Ultimately, it is mostly down to success on the pitch. At least that level of success is measurable. However, I still believe there is insufficient knowledge amongst the Board, and some new blood is urgently required.

I sincerely hope we do win these next 3 games, and then go on a lengthy, winning run. However, God forbid should we fail to overcome these struggling teams, for then we will truly be in the mire.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.45:34.