RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Same question - are the board brave enough? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114554-same-question-board-brave-enough.html)

Halkynred 21st September 2019 18.12:03

Re: Same question - are the board brave enough?

Hope they all walk, made a complete mess of our club.
Get Morrel & Keates in to steady ship & review in March.

Hometown Unicorn 21st September 2019 18.13:30

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2295931]They've backed him so I think he'll be here a little while longer

Gary Mills got 15 games before he was sacked[/QUOTE]

Ebbsfleet will turn really nasty if so.

I'm not even here for that one.

Funny_Old_Game 21st September 2019 18.14:26

[QUOTE=andrew;2295937]It's the fans who own the club,not the inept board.If they don't listen to what the fans are saying,then it's time for them to go as well.Amateur management managing a professional football club.What a joke .[/QUOTE]

No it isn’t. This club is owned by about 10 power crazed individuals. They see the rest of us as punters handing over cash.

Halkynred 21st September 2019 18.16:09

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2295988]No it isn’t. This club is owned by about 10 power crazed individuals. They see the rest of us as punters handing over cash.[/QUOTE]

They don’t own the club, we the fans should oust them out, enough is enough.

Halkynred 21st September 2019 18.17:27

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2295939]The issue isn't just about sacking BH, it's about sacking CD and the board who decided that the manager has to work with their staff. I've never heard of a football club not allowing the manager to bring in his own backroom staff. If we sack BH, CD will still be there and the same thing happens. If we lose Tuesday, something needs to be done. If not it will turn ugly on Saturday. I imagine lots of fans will boycott.[/QUOTE]

Well said my feelings exactly
If and when Hughes goes so should CD & Flynn

roy the rover 21st September 2019 18.44:40

Harris and co must walk .

Liverpool Red 21st September 2019 19.19:51

[QUOTE=Halkynred;2295992]They don’t own the club, we the fans should oust them out, enough is enough.[/QUOTE]

There is no ability for the fans to either appoint directors to the club board or sack them. Responsibility for this rests with the WST. They must now take action.

Unfortunately, I doubt they will.

Foxy 21st September 2019 19.20:43

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2296078]There is no ability for the fans to either appoint directors to the club board or sack them. Responsibility for this rests with the WST. They must now take action.

Unfortunately, I doubt they will.[/QUOTE]

We are waiting on Saint Pete to lead that one, so guess you are right.

Liverpool Red 21st September 2019 19.23:31

[QUOTE=Foxy;2296079]We are waiting on Saint Pete to lead that one, so guess you are right.[/QUOTE]

They won’t sack one or more of their own. Unfortunately.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.14:41.