RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Don Bircham, Barry Horne and Bryan Law (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114557-don-bircham-barry-horne-bryan-law.html)

Colonel D 21st September 2019 18.07:50

Don Bircham, Barry Horne and Bryan Law

Why did they leave ?
The current criticism of the board may stem back to this.
Any inside info?

Funny_Old_Game 21st September 2019 18.10:02

Re: Don Bircham, Barry Horne and Bryan Law

Not another Bryan, sick to death of the name.

jacthelad 21st September 2019 18.13:37

The big one for me out of these was bryn law. As i remember it his role was just a sort of token with no actual responsibility. But he made an issue of leaving. I felt something weird had gone in then.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Foxy 21st September 2019 18.16:06

The time is ripe for Bircham and Law to return and lead the opposition to the clique. We can’t just depose Harris et al without having alternatives and these two stand out by a country mile.

Answer Release 21st September 2019 18.25:50

Horne didn’t agree with a managerial appointment so left. Wonder how that one panned out....

Rk11 21st September 2019 18.28:43

Bircham and Horne did the right thing at the time and resigned. It was obvious that they'd interfered with Wilkin and then gone opposite with Mills.

I would definitely welcome Warchest Bircham back into the fold. Not sure about Horne but I don't know how much Morrell, Wilkin or Mills rated him.

I would have trust in Bryn Law as a figurehead on the board. That's the issue with Harris is that nobody will believe or back him anymore.

LlayDragon 21st September 2019 18.31:18

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2296004]Horne didn’t agree with a managerial appointment so left. Wonder how that one panned out....[/QUOTE]

Brian Clough's mate wasn't it?

jonesfach 21st September 2019 18.35:09

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2296019]Brian Clough's mate wasn't it?[/QUOTE]

Yes but he didn't leave until DK was appointed. Whether he agreed with him I don't know, but he was dead against GM being appointed as he knew about his drinking antics.

Rk11 21st September 2019 18.40:50

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2296022]Yes but he didn't leave until DK was appointed. Whether he agreed with him I don't know, but he was dead against GM being appointed as he knew about his drinking antics.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know this. Well he was right and many on here knew about it as well.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.49:30.