RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   WST EGM - Recap of Agenda (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114643-wst-egm-recap-agenda.html)

Vambo 5th October 2019 12.09:39

Re: WST EGM - Recap of Agenda

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2303349]I wouldn't respond to him. He clearly has a motive to derail this thread as he doesn't agree with it. Very childish imo.[/QUOTE]

So if you get the EGM will it be your argument that anyone questioning you is childish and should be ignored?

Hometown Unicorn 5th October 2019 12.12:53

[QUOTE=Vambo;2303356]So if you get the EGM will it be your argument that anyone questioning you is childish and should be ignored?[/QUOTE]

You?

Your questions have been answered every time, yet you're pressing on with the same rhetoric in an attempt to derail any efforts made to push this through. You know exactly what you're doing.

Vambo 5th October 2019 12.19:20

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2303357]You?

Your questions have been answered every time, yet you're pressing on with the same rhetoric in an attempt to derail any efforts made to push this through. You know exactly what you're doing.[/QUOTE]

Show me any proposals that have been made on this or any other thread, it's just a bland wish list.

Vambo 5th October 2019 12.23:35

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2303357]You?

Your questions have been answered every time, yet you're pressing on with the same rhetoric in an attempt to derail any efforts made to push this through. You know exactly what you're doing.[/QUOTE]

If you can come up with workable proposals that will improve the club I will support it, as I guess will many more.

Hometown Unicorn 5th October 2019 12.26:33

[QUOTE=Vambo;2303361]Show me any proposals that have been made on this or any other thread, it's just a bland wish list.[/QUOTE]

I won't be the 15th person to answer your question, if you can't understand the proposals then I pity you. I won't respond to you anymore here so if you want to talk about this more drop me a PM. I doubt you will though as it doesn't do anything to help your mates.

jonesfach 5th October 2019 12.27:58

[QUOTE=Vambo;2303363]If you can come up with workable proposals that will improve the club I will support it, as I guess will many more.[/QUOTE]

This.

Wreck Sam 5th October 2019 12.54:32

[QUOTE=Vambo;2303363]If you can come up with workable proposals that will improve the club I will support it, as I guess will many more.[/QUOTE]

That's fair enough. The first step has to come from an acceptance from the boards that they need to embrace attracting suitable skill sets onto the boards to reverse the decline. Endlesss proclamations that there isn't anyone that could offer anything over and above their own contributions hints at self preservation and is one of the route causes of the fan base divide. The realisation that a part time approach will not challenge successfully in a full time arena is something that seems to be resisted despite the evidence of the last 8 years.

Birdy 5th October 2019 13.15:22

[QUOTE=TaidTom;2303194]It was no different when we were fighting Hamilton and Gutterman. Many fans would look at the Jimmies like they were pieces of sh*t.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if some of the more aggressive anti-WST posters on here haven't supported the EGM. Keyboard warriors springs to mind. 74 is pitiful, if true.[/QUOTE]

I am supporting the EGM but am a life member of the WST so work that one out.

Hometown Unicorn 5th October 2019 13.28:54

That's fair enough.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.13:38.