RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Off Field Success story (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114647-off-field-success-story.html)

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 6th October 2019 17.53:08

Re: Off Field Success story

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2304351]Absolutely not! Darlington is a stats man with no playing experience. It’s the complete opposite of what you’re saying, they all think he’s a clown.[/QUOTE]

This is what the board believes, says it all.

Phils-an-alki 7th October 2019 09.41:41

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2304015]If Hughes hadn't wanted CD then he would have been paid off. Not sure how a 1 / 2 day a week contract works but hardly exorbitant to pay off.
Same will apply to the new manager,[B] he'll be able to request his own staff[/B].[/QUOTE]

Utter bollocks.

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 7th October 2019 10.03:45

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2304037]I think he's just being diplomatic. Flynn has always been a very shrewd operator.[/QUOTE]

Either that.. Or he was being kept in the dark, and probably thinking, what a shambles.

Whatever went on bet he hardly recognises this club to the one he managed back them

billybersham 7th October 2019 10.29:26

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2304015]If Hughes hadn't wanted CD then he would have been paid off. Not sure how a 1 / 2 day a week contract works but hardly exorbitant to pay off.
Same will apply to the new manager, he'll be able to request his own staff.[/QUOTE]

Quay the player fans have spoke to at the gym told us that we have Darlington as coach and his tactics dictate the way our club plays,he works one day a week.This player was really pissed off about him and his powers within the club,these managers are told before hand what the score is and just have to get on with it.When i first found out I did not put it on red passion but later decided that Wrexham fans deserve the truth.

pagl 7th October 2019 10.34:05

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2304037]I think he's just being diplomatic. Flynn has always been a very shrewd operator.[/QUOTE]

Flynn has the football experience and previous management success to command respect. What does CD have? Nothing.

Players thinking of his WPL titles with TNS will laugh them off.
He is a big part of the problem and should have gone with BH.

Quay Red 7th October 2019 10.38:08

[QUOTE=billybersham;2304806]Quay the player fans have spoke to at the gym told us that we have Darlington as coach and his tactics dictate the way our club plays,he works one day a week.This player was really pissed off about him and his powers within the club,these managers are told before hand what the score is and just have to get on with it.When i first found out I did not put it on red passion but later decided that Wrexham fans deserve the truth.[/QUOTE]

There is some truth in your post.
The players resent a 1 day a week coach.
CD is a strong character who will try to impose his will on the manager (from what I'm led to believe) It's up to the manager to be stronger and put CD in his place. - Or get rid.

CRUMBS 7th October 2019 10.44:29

That may not be so QR , did Ricketts want rid of Darlington , and what do they do they let Ricketts go and keep a 10 a penny coach , so you are wrong on that .

Phils-an-alki 7th October 2019 10.44:42

When QR says things like 'from what I'm led to believe' it basically means Pete told him, probably over a few pints or whatever's your poison.

Willywill 7th October 2019 10.48:24

A new manager should have total control on all things to do with the playing side. Free to bring his own assistant in and free to kick out any remnants from the past regime.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.32:57.