Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd October 2019, 12.24:53   #11-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Tech End
Twitter: @

Default Re: Off Field Success story

The grand opening of Jonesey's Bar affords the board a few more years imo.
Old 3rd October 2019, 12.42:12   #12-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

We will see the clingon empire hold on until we are safely in the National North...
Old 3rd October 2019, 12.47:13   #13-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by -luke View Post
Been asking this same question without answer for a while.
You must be going around with your eyes closed.
New club shop. Improved and expanded Hospitality.
Better take up on advertising. Promotion and use of the 'course as a venue for meetings, parties etc.
Reduction in operating losses from £750k a year when the trust took over to around £100k which is covered by the WST
On going ground improvements, Drainage, Pitch improvements. Floodlight maintenance. Ticketing. Reduction in freebees.
Improved catering - still more work to do on concourse bars.
Long term. Lease of facility for £100k / annum.
Stand sponsorships.
Moves towards creating a new training facility to replace Colliers / 9 Acre.
Kop redevelopment.
I'm sure there's a lot more but I've listed those that immediately come to mind.
Old 3rd October 2019, 12.54:47   #14-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Better take up on advertising. Promotion and use of the 'course as a venue for meetings, parties etc.
Reduction in operating losses from £750k a year when the trust took over to around £100k which is covered by the WST
On going ground improvements, Drainage, Pitch improvements. Floodlight maintenance. Ticketing. Reduction in freebees.
Stand sponsorships.
Kop redevelopment.
I'm sure there's a lot more but I've listed those that immediately come to mind.
I'm sure there are 'alot more' too

The majority of the above is the minimum expected surely? As if ticketing wasn't done before the WST, stand sponsorship too. Kop redevelopment, training facility and improved catering are no better or even worse than before the WST took over so you can chalk them off your list.
Old 3rd October 2019, 12.57:25   #15-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Quote:
Stand sponsorships.
Kop redevelopment.
Has plans and funding been sorted for new training ground? And has plans and funding been sorted for new Kop?
Old 3rd October 2019, 12.59:06   #16-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @no thanks

It's on the pitch that counts. Unless they get that sorted, they are just delaying the inevitable.
Old 3rd October 2019, 13.04:05   #17-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Stand sponsorships.
Kop redevelopment.
When the Trust took over the club lost money on every meal it sold in hospitality. Just think about that. The business was a basket case and the owners just blew our assets with abandon and lost our training facilities.

Massive improvements at the club. A club on a firm foundation, a club able to move up the leagues.

I completely agree with the 'its on the field that counts' in one way but successful clubs do it all well./

We must improve on the pitch to supplement the great works off it and having a DoF is the way to try and achieve that as we are failing in that area.
Old 3rd October 2019, 13.12:56   #18-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Stand sponsorships.
Kop redevelopment.
When I've got a few minutes I'll write you a list of all their failings, it'll be longer than your list that is for sure! Whist I don't dispute improvement in some areas, there's an awful lot going wrong.
Old 3rd October 2019, 13.20:41   #19-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer Release View Post
When I've got a few minutes I'll write you a list of all their failings, it'll be longer than your list that is for sure! Whist I don't dispute improvement in some areas, there's an awful lot going wrong.

QR Is closer to our board than he let's on he knows to much and always defends them whatever any comments concerning the club are.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 3rd October 2019 at 13.21:44..
Old 3rd October 2019, 13.21:17   #20-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Stand sponsorships.
Kop redevelopment.
Improvement in catering? That's total bollocks for a start.
The food is still garbage and vastly over priced. Chocolate bars, crisps, drinks still a rip off. Not to mention the ugly 'hot food' that's peddaled. Its the same as before the WST took over. Which means these fans who run the club are happy to rip fellow fans off with overpriced 'food' you shouldn't give to a dog.

Kop redevelopment - What's the latest from the site manager?

Ground improvements - you must have missed the shitty toilets no running water etc etc that was highlighted a few weeks ago. Highly convenient but not surprising.

I knew as soon as I saw this thread a WST pyjama wearer would be on pronto to try and dress things up.

How's the football going lads?

"Doesn't matter, we got pitch drainage, a new stand due in 2059, a training field to follow shortly in 2090 and more money coming in that we ensure is wasted each season by paying off multiple managers".

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.49:46.