Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 6th October 2019, 17.29:30   #217-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Default Re: CONFIRMED: Keates appointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipwilliams View Post
You lot want to get behind Dean now he has been appointed, Wrexham FC is more important than all the nonsense been spouted on here,GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM
Are you joking? I’m not having Spencer insult my intelligence to save his own Ego.
Old 6th October 2019, 17.29:30   #218-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Centre Yale Stand
Twitter: @

It’s as exciting as being dished up cold turkey on the 28th December.
Old 6th October 2019, 17.33:58   #219-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: pg

Results are what managers are judged on so he gets my backing for now
Old 6th October 2019, 17.35:06   #220-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Kop

Remember it’s not DK fault that there was a vacancy to apply for. For better or worse we’ve now got a new manager, let’s get behind him and the players - this league is still wide open COYRs
Old 6th October 2019, 17.36:28   #221-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
No disrespect to Flynn who was a great servant for many years but what could he really offer at his age and having been out of management so long? Didn’t Pearson refer to him as that old guy who hangs around? At least Keates will have the players’ respect if not the fans’.
Posted via mobile theme
If Pearson did say that ( and i can’t believe he did) he is not fit to be captain of this club. Likewise if he influenced the appointment of a Keates are we really having the tail wag the dog?

The clique is well and truly back in situ .

My guess is The board were scared that Flynn would have wanted to make too many changes and challenged them - he’s certainly no yes man and would probably have a different vision on where we needed to go and how to get there (after all he has done it all before here) . He has all the skills both on and off the field rolled into one on the football side but turkeys don’t vote for Christmas do they?

As for Dixie ? Oh dear ......
Old 6th October 2019, 17.38:30   #222-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
Eddie Howe saved Bournemouth from a -17 deduction to stay up, then got them promoted the next year and then left in the January the following season, the perfect time to leave

Absolutely no comparison with the sh*thouse that we’ve just employed

People stating they respect him for being brave and coming back, who else would have him? He shit all over us after all we did for him (club captain, fulfilled his childhood dream of winning at Wembley, payed him well through his last years of his career, helped him through his degree whilst playing, helped fund his degree, gave him his first break in management, gave him the funds to do well, fans raising over 100k through build the budget for him etc.)

His career was dead and only a club with no self respect or pride would welcome him back. Wrexham AFC have just broadcast to the world that you can walk all over us, f*ck us over, spit in our face and walk straight back into the job

Sh*thouse of a statement too. Stating twice that the WST board ratified the decision, trying to throw the blame over to them. Then brining Dixie into it to be the fall guy.
Bournemouth were 4th in league 1 when he left and ended up 10th - sound familiar ?
As already stated I did not want Keates back due only to the style of football but can only hope that this squad are different and he has learned something.
Fact is he is the manager and I will back him at least for the near future.
Old 6th October 2019, 17.40:24   #223-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Diamond View Post
If Pearson did say that ( and i can’t believe he did) he is not fit to be captain of this club. Likewise if he influenced the appointment of a Keates are we really having the tail wag the dog?

The clique is well and truly back in situ .

My guess is The board were scared that Flynn would have wanted to make too many changes and challenged them - he’s certainly no yes man and would probably have a different vision on where we needed to go and how to get there (after all he has done it all before here) . He has all the skills both on and off the field rolled into one on the football side but turkeys don’t vote for Christmas do they?

As for Dixie ? Oh dear ......
I'm all for a conspiracy theory but I cant imagine Pearson being forced to say something he disagrees with to the media. Its entirely logical the manager who signed him as captain would be someone he would be keen to work with again.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 6th October 2019, 17.43:20   #224-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: moldroad stand

Thats it for me 45 years watchn an my own fans are killn the club spencer harris , moss , mr wrexham pete jones an others regard yourselves as club killers , i could say more but would get shot down by the happy im just tobe in this league crew.Club is a flipn shambles.
Old 6th October 2019, 17.43:41   #225-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Excellent Idea

When was Dixie McNeil last involved in a decent standard of football?

Genuine question, was it the 1980s?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.57:07.