RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   CONFIRMED: Keates appointed (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114664-confirmed-keates-appointed.html)

CRUMBS 7th October 2019 12.54:17

Re: CONFIRMED: Keates appointed

It is sad they've had to use a former Idol of the club , but it does tell you yet again the depths these hoggers go to for their own ends .

John Neals Dynasty 7th October 2019 12.55:19

[QUOTE=wrexhamandy;2304946]Davies will undoubtedly be back, him and Keates are a team.

Hopes I’m clinging to:

- A full time coach now may help us. It didn’t work out for him as manager after Keates left but by all accounts a liked coach. No idea on reputation of expertise.

- We at least have a few decent attackers on our books now (Hooper, Harris, Tollit) compared to Keates first time around, so we may get some more goals and better attacking than previously with him.

If it’s going to be the same turgid hoofball though in the hope of sneaking into the playoffs then....sigh.[/QUOTE]

He played hoofball at a league one club Walsall and signed a lot of non league players like Cook.

Nothing will change it will be the same coma inducing hoofing to one midget upfront, defensive play at home hoping to snatch a goal.

I've not forgotten how pissed off fans were even when we were up the table under him the hoofball was dreadful.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

LlayDragon 7th October 2019 12.59:39

[QUOTE=wrexhamandy;2304946]Davies will undoubtedly be back, him and Keates are a team.

Hopes I’m clinging to:

- A full time coach now may help us. It didn’t work out for him as manager after Keates left but by all accounts a liked coach. No idea on reputation of expertise.

- We at least have a few decent attackers on our books now (Hooper, Harris, Tollit) compared to Keates first time around, so we may get some more goals and better attacking than previously with him.

If it’s going to be the same turgid hoofball though in the hope of sneaking into the playoffs then....sigh.[/QUOTE]

Whether we've got better attackers or not the poor buggers won't get any service.

Back to Keates, Davies and Darlington. Dear God.

-luke 7th October 2019 12.59:48

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2304953]He played hoofball at a league one club Walsall and signed a lot of non league players like Cook.

Nothing will change it will be the same coma inducing hoofing to one midget upfront, defensive play at home hoping to snatch a goal.

I've not forgotten how pissed off fans were even when we were up the table under him the hoofball was dreadful.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Didnt he also sign dunn again... A keeper who was performing fairly poorly even in the conference to go to league one? At the time dunn was at wrexham i seem to remember he wasnt required at training and worked away running a business (or am I mistaken there).

Foxy 7th October 2019 13.09:51

[QUOTE=-luke;2304955]Didnt he also sign dunn again... A keeper who was performing fairly poorly even in the conference to go to league one? At the time dunn was at wrexham i seem to remember he wasnt required at training and worked away running a business (or am I mistaken there).[/QUOTE]

Correct DUnn was part time though the Board never admitted it. That’s them all over. But wasn’t it Mills who signed him ? We have had so many managers I am losing track of who signed who.

SuperTed 7th October 2019 13.12:11

It’s a close call but I think I’d rather watch Dean Keates’ anti football than read all the same old whingebags repeat how angry they are over and over again on here.

We have a game tomorrow btw, I suggest we go and cheer the players on, for the greater good.

EnglishRed 7th October 2019 13.14:46

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2304953]He played hoofball at a league one club Walsall and signed a lot of non league players like Cook.

[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

To be fair to Cook he did score 18 goals in his season at Walsall.

CRUMBS 7th October 2019 13.15:16

That's easy to sort though , just watch the team and don't come on here again , SuperTed .

totesey2 7th October 2019 13.21:56

[QUOTE=SuperTed;2304959]It’s a close call but I think I’d rather watch Dean Keates’ anti football than read all the same old whingebags repeat how angry they are over and over again on here.

We have a game tomorrow btw, I suggest we go and cheer the players on, for the greater good.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, It seems that there will only be a few of us at the game tomorrow judging by the comments on this forum. It seems you have got to be a masochist to be a Wrexham supporter and that has been the case for many a long year, Well I will hold my hand up to that, But I will be cheering for Deano and the team tomorrow night, Regardless of the doom and gloom on here.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.03:33.