RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform" (Sunday) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114667-statement-responding-social-media-storm-regarding-wrexham-dsa-viewing-platform-sunday.html)

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 7th October 2019 17.20:19

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2304943]Its been done out of spite because the DSA don't give the club and WST boards a free ride like some 'fans' do. So they wanted them out of the way. You don't get stuff like that from Andy Pierce without very good reason.

This is another nail in the club boards coffin. They are digging huge holes for themselves which they cannot get out of. There's only one way this is heading before things come to a head. It'll get to a point where they won't be able to come to games on police advice.
Expect more protests and it would not surprise me one bit if individual fans who they see as 'trouble makers' were targeted too.[/QUOTE]

Happened with the CoE very early on under trust ownership, just like that department the matchday offering for disabled supporters will be greatly diminished.

They'll even use individuals names vindictively, if they dare criticise as we've seen already.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 7th October 2019 17.24:59

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

Conversation
View From The Racecourse
@VRacecourse
Is it true, the rumours I'm hearing, that
@WrexhamDSA
have abandoned their car park / platform services and cancelled ADC commantary, For tomorrows game, Shocking treatment of thier own service users!! , what about people who rely on this?
7:22 pm · 27 Sep 2019·Twitter for Android
5 more replies
Darren.
@FUHansBrix
·
27 Sep
Replying to
@VRacecourse
and
@WrexhamDSA
I suggest that before you start attempting to pollute the image and reputation of a group of hard working, committed volunteers, you give a full and open account of the rationale, of those who are the subject of your pseudo-propaganda.

As I said, this was lined up a while ago including the story with more holes than Tesco roundabout.

dlrwrexham 7th October 2019 17.30:57

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2305196]Conversation
View From The Racecourse
@VRacecourse
Is it true, the rumours I'm hearing, that
@WrexhamDSA
have abandoned their car park / platform services and cancelled ADC commantary, For tomorrows game, Shocking treatment of thier own service users!! , what about people who rely on this?
7:22 pm · 27 Sep 2019·Twitter for Android
5 more replies
Darren.
@FUHansBrix
·
27 Sep
Replying to
@VRacecourse
and
@WrexhamDSA
I suggest that before you start attempting to pollute the image and reputation of a group of hard working, committed volunteers, you give a full and open account of the rationale, of those who are the subject of your pseudo-propaganda.

As I said, this was lined up a while ago including the story with more holes than Tesco roundabout.[/QUOTE]

This could have only come from someone very, very closely connected to the club - fact.

It was later taken down..

The reply was mine.

Rob 7th October 2019 17.39:34

[QUOTE=dlrwrexham;2305199]This could have only come from someone very, very closely connected to the club - fact.

It was later taken down..

The reply was mine.[/QUOTE]

So leaks are fine it seems :toff:

BigTiredGrowlSnarl 7th October 2019 17.46:51

I don’t think I’ve felt this removed from the values of this club since Moss. Whoever decided upon this course of action on the board needs to either step down or be sacked.

Funny_Old_Game 7th October 2019 17.48:49

This is definitely the worst thing they have done in their time. Nevermind the football and managerial nonsense, this is much more damaging than any of that.

Feel we are close to end with them though which is kind of a relief. Club up for sale and let’s see who wants to take it on.

dixienormous 7th October 2019 18.05:10

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2305209]This is definitely the worst thing they have done in their time. Nevermind the football and managerial nonsense, this is much more damaging than any of that.

Feel we are close to end with them though which is kind of a relief. Club up for sale and let’s see who wants to take it on.[/QUOTE]

Exactly how I feel, and have done for a long time.

Get It Forward 7th October 2019 18.23:48

Anyone else beginning to despise this football club and the goings on? Been a fan since the mid 80s, Keates' brand of football drove me to stop going, never went to a single match under Hughes and this now with the DSA on top of having that poison dwarf back has really put the top hat on it for me
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

GarryOggy 7th October 2019 18.53:22

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2305209]This is definitely the worst thing they have done in their time. Nevermind the football and managerial nonsense, this is much more damaging than any of that.

Feel we are close to end with them though which is kind of a relief. Club up for sale and let’s see who wants to take it on.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you for a change.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.55:59.