RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform" (Sunday) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114667-statement-responding-social-media-storm-regarding-wrexham-dsa-viewing-platform-sunday.html)

Answer Release 7th October 2019 19.09:52

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2305209]This is definitely the worst thing they have done in their time. Nevermind the football and managerial nonsense, this is much more damaging than any of that.

Feel we are close to end with them though which is kind of a relief. Club up for sale and letís see who wants to take it on.[/QUOTE]

Thereís little chance of these fools relinquishing control. I feel this is only the beginning of what is going to turn into quite a toxic little set up.

Wreck Sam 7th October 2019 19.17:16

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2305196]Conversation
View From The Racecourse
@VRacecourse
Is it true, the rumours I'm hearing, that
@WrexhamDSA
have abandoned their car park / platform services and cancelled ADC commantary, For tomorrows game, Shocking treatment of thier own service users!! , what about people who rely on this?
7:22 pm ∑ 27 Sep 2019∑Twitter for Android
5 more replies
Darren.
@FUHansBrix

27 Sep
Replying to
@VRacecourse
and
@WrexhamDSA
I suggest that before you start attempting to pollute the image and reputation of a group of hard working, committed volunteers, you give a full and open account of the rationale, of those who are the subject of your pseudo-propaganda.

As I said, this was lined up a while ago including the story with more holes than Tesco roundabout.[/QUOTE]

Was this someone on the board ?

standman 7th October 2019 19.18:38

The problem for those seeking change is that so many may cancel WST membership that the majority left to vote come the next election will be the sheep which will strengthen the position of those on the board. Itís almost like a Bond villains master plan.

Those disillusioned must stay as members to make a difference, if people want to send a message then reduce subscriptions to the minimum £12 per year or stop buying food/beer/sponsorship/merchandise etc.

dlrwrexham 7th October 2019 19.22:37

[QUOTE=standman;2305264]The problem for those seeking change is that so many may cancel WST membership that the majority left to vote come the next election will be the sheep which will strengthen the position of those on the board. Itís almost like a Bond villains master plan.

Those disillusioned must stay as members to make a difference, if people want to send a message then reduce subscriptions to the minimum £12 per year or stop buying food/beer/sponsorship/merchandise etc.[/QUOTE]

This.

dlrwrexham 7th October 2019 19.24:00

[QUOTE=Wreck Sam;2305262]Was this someone on the board ?[/QUOTE]

AS I said,it had to be someone very closely connected at Cae Ras.Who exactly? ... We don't know...

standman 7th October 2019 19.40:45

[QUOTE=dlrwrexham;2305265]This.[/QUOTE]

Just hope both partyís can get around the table to build bridges, although I canít see it happening. The long term damage and reputation will be unrepairable.

t1954 7th October 2019 19.46:00

[QUOTE=standman;2305264]The problem for those seeking change is that so many may cancel WST membership that the majority left to vote come the next election will be the sheep which will strengthen the position of those on the board. Itís almost like a Bond villains master plan.

Those disillusioned must stay as members to make a difference, if people want to send a message then reduce subscriptions to the minimum £12 per year or stop buying food/beer/sponsorship/merchandise etc.[/QUOTE]

Is it now 16 pound a year membership?

standman 7th October 2019 19.54:13

[QUOTE=dlrwrexham;2305265]This.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=t1954;2305275]Is it now 16 pound a year membership?[/QUOTE]

I think it did go up a few quid so yes maybe slightly more now but I know of some people who pay £5 or even £10 a month. I just donít think people should be cancelling memberships, thatís not going to help. They should go and have a say, they canít if they are no longer members and certainly will lose more interest in the club in the long term as well.

Haruki 7th October 2019 20.05:33

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2305011]Appears to be a clash of personalities. Whilst it may only affect the viewing platform it is unnecessarily confrontational.
All seems a bit silly talking of withdrawing support, then not releasing the names for the viewing platform 'till late in the day over a photo opportunity.
Likewise the club could have given a bit more leeway in the time required to respond.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get that info from you Fox!!!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.27:38.