RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform" (Sunday) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114667-statement-responding-social-media-storm-regarding-wrexham-dsa-viewing-platform-sunday.html)

138+NotOut 6th October 2019 22.58:48

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

Spelling on these press releases are terrible

Hometown Unicorn 6th October 2019 23.02:15

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

To me, it looks as though they've rejected the DSA's notion to have their volunteers rightfully recognised without offering any alternatives. I can see why they weren't happy.

After the 2nd disabled platform fiasco, can you really blame them for going on strike? They stood up to the club and this is what's happened.

138+NotOut 6th October 2019 23.02:35

[QUOTE=Rob;2304647]Also re-reading it, I can understand the need for emergency cover and sorting out say the next game or next handful of games.

Why the need to have a 19 hour deadline, that covers overnight, to then decide the entire of the season? It is the first week of October.[/QUOTE]

Why on a Thursday when the game before was a Saturday. Could of been done before then. Board should understand people are volunteers and have priorities outside of role.

wrexhamandy 6th October 2019 23.02:49

[QUOTE=Rob;2304647]Also re-reading it, I can understand the need for emergency cover and sorting out say the next game or next handful of games.

Why the need to have a 19 hour deadline, that covers overnight, to then decide the entire of the season? It is the first week of October.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts too.

All a sorry story if true.

Like mentioned above, why this no presentation rule all of a sudden?

The “strike”, one day before, and withholding names, if true, sounds a bit toys out of pram.

But the deadline for the entire season, not just one game, sounds ridiculous in return.

Cant everyone just get in a room and sort it?

Jaded 6th October 2019 23.17:52

[QUOTE=138+NotOut;2304650]Why on a Thursday when the game before was a Saturday. Could of been done before then. Board should understand people are volunteers and have priorities outside of role.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Why couldn’t they have sent that email on Monday if they needed the reply by noon on Fri?

fezbob 6th October 2019 23.22:02

Why could a picture not be accommodated at a future game given the none football groups accommodated previously?

Why was kicking the DSA out for a whole season seen as the default option?

I don't think the club emphasising the word 'strike' and creating a list of what the club does vs the DSA is very helpful in de-escalating this situation.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wreck Sam 6th October 2019 23.28:10

Poor people management skills. This should have been resolved long before it escalated out of control. It appears we do not have the required people management skills in place.

Wrexham_fan_4eva! 7th October 2019 03.33:11

I wouldn’t want my name associated with that statement

The 2pm thing is also a load of bull

pagl 7th October 2019 04.28:45

[QUOTE=138+NotOut;2304650]Why on a Thursday when the game before was a Saturday. Could of been done before then. Board should understand people are volunteers and have priorities outside of role.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like 1 rule for 1 and then different for others.
The board use the volunteer card all the time yet haven’t allowed the DSA.
Or is there something more?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.48:47.