RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform" (Sunday) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114667-statement-responding-social-media-storm-regarding-wrexham-dsa-viewing-platform-sunday.html)

Phils-an-alki 11th October 2019 12.05:44

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform" (Sunday)

[QUOTE=Wrexy;2306948]Looks like he and his son are getting a fair amount of stick right now - check out his recent replies on Twitter re: a guy called Mike/Mark who runs a local carpet company #WAFCathaChristie[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Spencer applies the same values to his colleague John Mills?
I think not.

Wrexy 11th October 2019 14.02:02

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform" (Sunday)

Not a good start:

"Due to circumstances beyond our control the lift in the 1864 suite / Hays Travel stand is currently not working. There will be no access to the wheelchair viewing platform unfortunately for tomorrows cup game.
I will update fans early next week when I have more information.
Many thanks."

Prodigal Dragon 11th October 2019 14.26:23

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2306933]Spencer has completely disappeared off the face of the earth since it all kicked off.[/QUOTE]

Not true!

Spencer was in the Cent before the Harrogate game and was willing to offer his perspective on things. Some of what he said made sense, but much did not.

Bottom line is that we have already spent most of the budget, so must offload players in order to bring in better players.

My advice to him was sort out the DSA fandango first, before it runs away with itself. Too many egos; not enough sense and sensibility!

Ooh aah Paskin 11th October 2019 14.40:19

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2307002]Not true!

Spencer was in the Cent before the Harrogate game and was willing to offer his perspective on things. Some of what he said made sense, but much did not.

Bottom line is that we have already spent most of the budget, so must offload players in order to bring in better players.

My advice to him was sort out the DSA fandango first, before it runs away with itself. Too many egos; not enough sense and sensibility![/QUOTE]

And, out of curiosity, what was his response to that? :D

terrytactics 11th October 2019 14.41:41

[QUOTE=Wrexy;2306988]Not a good start:

"Due to circumstances beyond our control the lift in the 1864 suite / Hays Travel stand is currently not working. There will be no access to the wheelchair viewing platform unfortunately for tomorrows cup game.
Many thanks."[/QUOTE]

How very convenient!, :furious:

Phils-an-alki 11th October 2019 14.43:54

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2307002]Not true!

[B]Bottom line is that we have already spent most of the budget, so must offload players in order to bring in better players.[/B]

My advice to him was sort out the DSA fandango first, before it runs away with itself. Too many egos; not enough sense and sensibility![/QUOTE]

:eek:

Phils-an-alki 11th October 2019 14.45:18

Many thanks."[/QUOTE]

I smell another porkie pie.

Prodigal Dragon 11th October 2019 15.15:06

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2307004]And, out of curiosity, what was his response to that? :D[/QUOTE]

Difficult to tell with Spencer. He is relatively easy to judge when on transmit; less so when on receive!

Quay Red 11th October 2019 15.15:12

Many thanks."[/QUOTE]

One of the reasons given for not extending the existing platform was that the lift was unreliable.
My answer was Get a lift that is.

The existing lift is dated, the supplier has gone out of business and maintenance is a problem due to lack of information and parts. Temporary fixes are just that.

Credit to Phil Salmon and others for doing the work to ensure that it does work most of the time.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.43:35.