RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform" (Sunday) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114667-statement-responding-social-media-storm-regarding-wrexham-dsa-viewing-platform-sunday.html)

moynkeepthefaith 7th October 2019 05.42:05

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

[QUOTE=fezbob;2304658]Why could a picture not be accommodated at a future game given the none football groups accommodated previously?

Why was kicking the DSA out for a whole season seen as the default option?

I don't think the club emphasising the word 'strike' and creating a list of what the club does vs the DSA is very helpful in de-escalating this situation.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I agree that this has not been handled well and the wording is more confrontational than conciliatory.
However we always ask for transparency and now at least we know exactly what happened - whether we agree or not.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 7th October 2019 06.14:07

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

A lot more to it than the statement makes out, a lot more.

This story was lined up well over a week ago, still have a leak or people with multiple social media accounts.

dlrwrexham 7th October 2019 06.50:25

[QUOTE=wrexhamandy;2304651]My thoughts too.

All a sorry story if true.

Like mentioned above, why this no presentation rule all of a sudden?

[B]The “strike”, one day before, and withholding names, if true, sounds a bit toys out of pram. [/B]

But the deadline for the entire season, not just one game, sounds ridiculous in return.

Cant everyone just get in a room and sort it?[/QUOTE]

[U]For the record,no names were withheld and such a threat was [B]NEVER[/B] made.Also, the DSA [B]did[/B] steward both the car park and the platform at that game[B].NO[/B] 'strike' ever took place.
[U]
[U]Add 'multiple falsehoods' to 'poor wording[/U][/U][/U]'.:31:

dlrwrexham 7th October 2019 06.51:12

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2304675[B]][B]A lot more to it than the statement makes out, a lot more.
[/B][/B]
This story was lined up well over a week ago, still have a leak or people with multiple social media accounts.[/QUOTE]

You'd better believe it.

WXMWELSH85 7th October 2019 06.53:20

And the dsa part of the group mentioned? (Allies in access)

chef1 7th October 2019 07.01:04

why couldn’t they just have their presentation I don’t get it? Any good pr me ego is normally all over it

dlrwrexham 7th October 2019 07.04:30

Suggest merge threads ROb

Wrexy 7th October 2019 07.11:42

[QUOTE=dlrwrexham;2304679]You'd better believe it.[/QUOTE]

Second platform squabbles?

Foxy 7th October 2019 07.16:12

Seems like that there are two sides to every story. However, given their previous I don’t believe a word that comes out of the club anymore. The claim that the tunnel area is off limits after 2pm on match day in particular stretches credulity.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.05:04.