RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform" (Sunday) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114667-statement-responding-social-media-storm-regarding-wrexham-dsa-viewing-platform-sunday.html)

Vambo 7th October 2019 08.00:54

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

[QUOTE=fezbob;2304711]So, to sum up this morning's findings, all the roles usually fulfilled by the DSA were carried out by them on the day in question and the club sent an e-mail saying because it's not an award for the club you can't have a picture on the pitch.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

They said they could have a picture on the pitch.

Rob 7th October 2019 08.02:52

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

DSA doing a statement.

Andy Pierce says club has lied in statement.

“A statement will be released at the first available opportunity.
I said yesterday there were to sides but there are complete lies within that press release which imply grounds of unreasonable behaviour and which frankly isn't on.
And for anyone who thinks I've an axe to grind or anti-WST they should also know that proir to volunteering with the DSA, for 3 years I was a WST membership volunteer and along with 2 others kept the membership going.“

fezbob 7th October 2019 08.04:35

[QUOTE=Vambo;2304715]They said they could have a picture on the pitch.[/QUOTE]

Why not on a match day? Lest we forget the various non-football related visitors who are accommodated.

The club could have de-escalated this situation last night by releasing a brief statement saying it understands the upset about this situation and will look to meet to resolve the issue ASAP. Instead we get the usual info wars.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Iesty 7th October 2019 08.05:44

The whole daily club running is all becoming a bit embarrassing isn't it?

Vambo 7th October 2019 08.14:31

[QUOTE=fezbob;2304718]Why not on a match day? Lest we forget the various non-football related visitors who are accommodated.

The club could have de-escalated this situation last night by releasing a brief statement saying it understands the upset about this situation and will look to meet to resolve the issue ASAP. Instead we get the usual info wars.

I don't know, but your statement was either misleading or just plain wrong.

fezbob 7th October 2019 08.15:49

[QUOTE=Vambo;2304724]I don't know, but your statement was either misleading or just plain wrong.[/QUOTE]

That makes me and the club then eh? No strike and no list of names withheld.

jacthelad 7th October 2019 08.19:28

[QUOTE=fezbob;2304725]That makes me and the club then eh? No strike and no list of names withheld.

If you'd keep quiet about that though. That'd be greeeeeeat

Phils-an-alki 7th October 2019 08.27:53

[QUOTE=Vambo;2304724]I don't know, but your statement was either misleading or just plain wrong.[/QUOTE]

Desperate. Again.

Vambo 7th October 2019 08.28:01

[QUOTE=fezbob;2304725]That makes me and the club then eh? No strike and no list of names withheld.

And the DSA too of course who said they were going on strike, then didn't.

Every thread seems to be used to kick the board, but no one comes up with workable alternatives.
Hopefully this is resolved soon and both parties can again be proud of the progress being made.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.17:37.