RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform" (Sunday) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114667-statement-responding-social-media-storm-regarding-wrexham-dsa-viewing-platform-sunday.html)

fezbob 7th October 2019 08.31:42

[QUOTE=Vambo;2304731]And the DSA too of course who said they were going on strike, then didn't.

Every thread seems to be used to kick the board, but no one comes up with workable alternatives.
Hopefully this is resolved soon and both parties can again be proud of the progress being made.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, the old 'hope it gets resolved' thrown in at the end to make it seem like you're being reasonable. It could've been resolved at several points prior to this, but the club has made the situation worse by: calling it a non-Wrexham AFC related award, imposing a pointless deadline, deciding getting rid of the DSA altogether was the best option and then putting out a statement with more holes than Swiss cheese.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Phils-an-alki 7th October 2019 08.34:52

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

People in charge of the club willing to tell blatant lies about something like this? Wasn't convinced they could stoop any lower but this is a whole new low. The ego's running this club need to be very careful here, they will push fans too far and it'll come back to bite them.

Anyone defending them now is just outing themselves.

Vambo 7th October 2019 08.38:33

Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

[QUOTE=fezbob;2304733]Ahh, the old 'hope it gets resolved' thrown in at the end to make it seem like you're being reasonable. It could've been resolved at several points prior to this, but the club has made the situation worse by: calling it a non-Wrexham AFC related award, imposing a pointless deadline, deciding getting rid of the DSA altogether was the best option and then putting out a statement with more holes than Swiss cheese.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Why does it seem I'm being reasonable, but the club are definitely being unreasonable.

You post about the photo was wrong, it was just ant board spin, is that reasonable?

Vambo 7th October 2019 08.39:56

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2304730]Desperate. Again.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he's desperate, but continual anti board spin could lead yo to think that.

Phils-an-alki 7th October 2019 08.44:12

[QUOTE=Vambo;2304739]I don't think he's desperate, but continual anti board spin could lead yo to think that.[/QUOTE]

Anti board spin? That's hilariously desperate, the evidence against the board is overwhelming and there's a reason most genuine fans are up in arms and it isn't because of spin. Is the league table spin too?
Keep defending your mates while the club is dragged through the mud though, its showing you up for what you are.

jacthelad 7th October 2019 08.46:22

Accusing anyone of spin while this board is in charge is quite frankly laughable
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Vambo 7th October 2019 08.55:18

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2304742]Anti board spin? That's hilariously desperate, the evidence against the board is overwhelming and there's a reason most genuine fans are up in arms and it isn't because of spin. Is the league table spin too?
Keep defending your mates while the club is dragged through the mud though, its showing you up for what you are.[/QUOTE]

You need to be clearer.

Inside Left 7th October 2019 09.09:42

[QUOTE=Vambo;2304731]And the DSA too of course who said they were going on strike, then didn't.

Every thread seems to be used to kick the board, but no one comes up with workable alternatives.
Hopefully this is resolved soon and both parties can again be proud of the progress being made.[/QUOTE]

In the clubs statement the word strike is in inverted commas. Strike is a harsh and emotional word possibly used to emphasis a situation. Did the DSA use that very word in their correspondence ?

Vambo 7th October 2019 09.14:38

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2304760]In the clubs statement the word strike is in inverted commas. Strike is a harsh and emotional word possibly used to emphasis a situation. Did the DSA use that very word in their correspondence ?[/QUOTE]

No idea, I used strike because it's common term for withdrawal of labour.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.35:27.